News Nasrat Haqparast vs. Arman Tsarukyan added to UFC 257

This is a hell of a fight.

@Ironnik94 Thoughts?
That's a tough one for me!

Nasrat seems like a good bloke and is a german (like me) but i'm a big fan of Tsarukyan and have commented in dozens of threads that he's gonna be a champ one day lmao...

I think it's going to be a good fight and i lean towards Tsarukyan winning, although i admittedly don't know too much about Nasrat.
@Zarate how'd you sum up Nasrat's skills in a few words?

I hope they both have a good performance, be it in defeat or in victory.
<RomeroSalute>

Arman's new highlights video. I admit I hardly know this Arman guy but yeah he seems legit. This is lowkey match up might steal the show.

Mega good wrestling and striking. Fantastic fighter to watch, insanely skilled, athletic and very young.

That's a tough one for me!

Nasrat seems like a good bloke and is a german (like me) but i'm a big fan of Tsarukyan and have commented in dozens of threads that he's gonna be a champ one day lmao...

I think it's going to be a good fight and i lean towards Tsarukyan winning, although i admittedly don't know too much about Nasrat.
@Zarate how'd you sum up Nasrat's skills in a few words?

I hope they both have a good performance, be it in defeat or in victory.
<RomeroSalute>
don't know bro. seems like one of those typical western european mma fighters with decent / legit striking and medicore groundgame.

fast hands, sharp striking and tough as nails / warrior heart. tbh arman is probably the much better fighter. nasrat should take a year off and work on his holes. he's still young.

don't know bro. seems like one of those typical western european mma fighters with decent / legit striking and medicore groundgame.

fast hands, sharp striking and tough as nails / warrior heart. tbh arman is probably the much better fighter. nasrat should take a year off and work on his holes. he's still young.
Thanks mate for the info.

From what you're saying, he and Stoltzfus should probably get a bit of work in in the camp(s) of each other, considering Stoltzfus is a very good grappler (from what i can tell) but needs work on the feet, whereas the opposite seems to be true for Nasrat judging by your statement.

Arman is one of the best prospects in LW division, he took a round against the future champ and that’s a heck of an achievement

Back