News Nasrat Haqparast vs. Arman Tsarukyan added to UFC 257

This is certainly a Fuckin Hot Take lol, what are the grounds this is based on bud, I'm curious?

I have this theory that the entire LW and FW divisions can be rated solely on how beatable Michael Johnson is.

Last edited:
They're both so good, idk. Like both fighters but Nasrat a bit more.

Good fight. I don't think Haqparast is a better prospect than Tsarukyan though. Arman should teach him how to wrestle and maybe will tko him later.

Tsarukyan by 3rd round tko.

Bad matchmaking. Why make two young bright prospects kill each other? Feed hernandez to arman and make nasrat fight someone like Bobby Green.
"Feed Hernandez to Arman"

???

Alex would fuck Arman up lol

All I know is this dude needs to be Kelvin's stunt double on weigh in day.

Arman's new highlights video. I admit I hardly know this Arman guy but yeah he seems legit. This is lowkey match up might steal the show.

This is an absolute banger, I’ve been high on Arman since that Islam fight where he held his own with one of Dagestan’s best in the grappling department and he has really impressed me. It’s no easy task though nasrat has great hands and ko power so this will be a banger. Definitely a must watch these guys will hopefully be a force at LW and this will propel one of them to a top 15 fight imo.

damn. thats actually a fucking banger.

the matchmakers gonna push the winner of this bout and give him a top 15 spot and a ranked opponent next. thats for sure. rooting for my man nasrat.
Nasrat has been in crazy fights since his debut, I can’t wait. My head says Arman but I’ll be cheering for Nasrat.

I have this theory that the entire LW and FW divisions can be rated solely on how beatable Michael Johnson is.

I think this guy is on to something really, I think we should listen

This is an absolute banger, I’ve been high on Arman since that Islam fight where he held his own with one of Dagestan’s best in the grappling department and he has really impressed me. It’s no easy task though nasrat has great hands and ko power so this will be a banger. Definitely a must watch these guys will hopefully be a force at LW and this will propel one of them to a top 15 fight imo.

It's the one I'm looking forward to besides the main and co-main event. Both seems to be high prospects

Back