Nasal unpacking - apparently - better than getting your rocks off

I used a saline rinse for the first time last year. It was an immense relief as it seems I’d been storing a fishing lure like chunk of gunk in there. I do it about once a month now and highly recommend it.

Edit: If doing the nasal rinse make sure to follow the directions i.e. distilled or boiled water.
Nice edit, using water that isn't sterile can lead to brain eating amoebas and nobody wants that.

Really ?
I was gonna wait till my prostate exam anyway but maybe it's not as wise an idea as I thought ?

Read up on it before, bro, it can't hurt to know more before you commit. IIRC, it can cause internal damage and while it gets rid of bad bacteria in you, it also gets rid of te good bacteria and disrupts the balance.

I had some hot Pad Prik khing last night that did a pretty thorough job.
I should have brought a box of Kleenex to the restaurant

Read up on it before, bro, it can't hurt to know more before you commit. IIRC, it can cause internal damage and while it gets rid of bad bacteria in you, it also gets rid of te good bacteria and disrupts the balance.
Makes sense tbf

do you have to go to a doctor for these treatments or can they be done at home and if so how? what tools would I need?

For ear wax removal, you can get a kit called "debrox" for like 10 bucks at any CVS, Walgreens, etc. You can even use regular hydrogen peroxide, but it helps to have the kit with directions, and whatnot. It may take 2-3 tries before the wax starts to really break up, depending on how much has built up.

You can get the saline rinse there also, lots of brands/kits, should be 20 bucks at the most. It feels very weird the first few times you use it. But long term, it is amazing.

Both are simple, but make sure to follow the directions.

edit:

Last edited:
lol, must feel great after. Even a simple, saline flush of the sinuses is amazing. Just doing ear wax removal (also affects sinuses) is a blessing.

Both the saline flush and ear wax removal are cheap, and tho they may feel awkward at first, are very easy to use.

You will sleep and breathe much easier, and I assume this feels even better (afterwards)
Which ear one do you use?

Which ear one do you use?

I used debrox the first few times I did it, the same kit each time. Then I did not do it again for a couple years, and now just uses generic hydrogen peroxide with a generic dropper. That is essentially what debrox is, but comes with the dropper, and the irrigation thing, which is a little rubber ball to take in and then shoot out water. For that, you can stick your just your head in the shower briefly, or whatever.

I used debrox the first few times I did it, the same kit each time. Then I did not do it again for a couple years, and now just uses generic hydrogen peroxide with a generic dropper. That is essentially what debrox is, but comes with the dropper, and the irrigation thing, which is a little rubber ball to take in and then shoot out water. For that, you can stick your just your head in the shower briefly, or whatever.
Cool. Thanks!

Why would you do this if you aren't having bleeding problems with your nose?

Why do people feel the need to perceive stuff like this as a "cleanse"?

Da fuq?

How far down the Youtube hole did you travel before you came across this?

maxresdefault.jpg

Back