NASA LASER PROPULSION SYSTEM COULD REVOLUTIONIZE SPACE TRAVEL

That's considered news? We all know they can get microscopic particles to travel the speed of light, but getting an entire spaceship to do it is a completely different story. What a captain obvious piece of news we have here.

Someone needs to ask Trump about Nasa. If he says:

"Nasa is gonna be huge. 'Nasa management will be so great Eisenhower's head will spin. We gonna increase Nasa's budget by 50 billion and Russia is going to pay for it" then he is the President to chose!

Agree to disagree. This planet has been shaped and reshaped by cataclysmic events emanating from space...one about 12k years ago probably explains why we know next to nothing about what the other 95% of modern human history outside of recorded history is all about.

Your view that my point is hyperbole comes down to perspective. The same sort of thinking you are employing is why Fukushima happened and why Katrina was such a disaster...an obvious problem wasn't treated as such until it was too late. The one we're talking about just happens to be one we wouldn't recover from. Back to square one and there will be no giants shoulders for people like you and I to perch on.

Laser ships are awesome, space travel is necessary to ultimately avoid extinction...controlling our local environment is also necessary. Being short sighted, even on the millennial scale is irresponsible to the future generations and probable long term achievements we are capable of.
Giants you say?

Giants you say?
yes, mental giants for us modern mental midgets to piggy back off of. Accumulated learning is BY FAR our greatest asset. There is no difference between you and a homo sapien sapien living 150k years ago...other than the roughly 5k years of recorded knowledge we've accumulated since "history" began.

Imagine where we'll be with 10k years of accumulated learning under our belt...or perhaps where our ancestors may have been with a similar amount of time before shit hit the fan because they were too arrogant to deal with near earth space.

if did you want to wax idiotic about the Nephilim. I'm fine with either route.

LOL @ "Bill Nye’s solar sail idea"

I first read about that concept in one of my dads old Analog magazines from the 1960's, if Bill Nye gets credit for conceptualizing a solar sail I might spontaneously combust.

yes, mental giants for us modern mental midgets to piggy back off of. Accumulated learning is BY FAR our greatest asset. There is no difference between you and a homo sapien sapien living 150k years ago...other than the roughly 5k years of recorded knowledge we've accumulated since "history" began.

Imagine where we'll be with 10k years of accumulated learning under our belt...or perhaps where our ancestors may have been with a similar amount of time before shit hit the fan because they were too arrogant to deal with near earth space.

if did you want to wax idiotic about the Nephilim. I'm fine with either route.
Imagine if those Nephilims got in the Arc. We will have a giants shoulder to stand on today incase the deep impact happens.

Butterfly effect indeed.

Someone needs to ask Trump about Nasa. If he says:

"Nasa is gonna be huge. 'Nasa management will be so great Eisenhower's head will spin. We gonna increase Nasa's budget by 50 billion and Russia is going to pay for it" then he is the President to chose!
I'm a staunch liberal in a lot of ways, but I would vote Trump if he actually said this lol

http://www.argyllfreepress.com/2016...sion-system-could-revolutionize-space-travel/

34057_large_Mars_American_Astronauts_Wide.jpg

In other words, they dont actually have anything, and are just daydreaming, and want to get people excited so they invest money in them which allows them to keep their jobs and continue daydreaming.

In other words, they dont actually have anything, and are just daydreaming, and want to get people excited so they invest money in them which allows them to keep their jobs and continue daydreaming.

they makea lot of prototype engines and test them, but due to lack of funds and stupid people in congress we never get to see them go into production. Soo they probably have made, an or no how to make one one, but again we dont fund them enough to get any of the cool shit.

Back