NASA announces earth shaking discovery. Legit?

Saw this comment posted under a youtube video about this:

Akio Moosic:
1. The domain is registered with 'Namecheap'. NASA would not register a domain with Namecheap.
2. The websites entire design is a template, found on a website called 'ThemeForest' called 'Caelus'. Look it up.
3. The coders who designed the site can be found in the source code (inspect element) under 'Placeholder', Their names are Mathias Bynens & Brian Mcallister. They are both on twitter, and surprise surprise, both web designers.
There you go. :) Thumbs up?

Lol good find. Still a pretty good troll job for a $7 theme lol. I noticed in the meta they put:

<meta name="author" content="NASA.GOV">

Wonder if thats legal to use the nasa.gov?

They figured out how to make blue meth?

I'll be shocked if it turns out real and it's not something to do with water or micro organisms on Mars.

It will probably be something no one cares about but i'm still crossing my fingers they've found some sick ass aliens somewhere

Alien life will not come from the stars.

It will come from an interdimensional doorway underneath the Pacific Ocean.

*consequences will never be the same

Bad form, NASA.

Lol good find. Still a pretty good troll job for a $7 theme lol. I noticed in the meta they put:

<meta name="author" content="NASA.GOV">

Wonder if thats legal to use the nasa.gov?

Since they been figured out, they decided to advance the announcement to Oct 6:

"Due to change in plans, we will announce this discovery earlier than previously expected. Tune in on October 6th to see what everyone is talking about.
So whats that all about?"
- See more at: http://www.rememberthe13th.com/#sthash.ergDzrHc.dpuf

Guess their troll job was too obvious to stand the test of time...

So, NASA isn't shut down then?

#thisgovernmentstinks

Remember, remember, the 13th of November, rocket fuel, gov conspiracies and plot.

Absolutely. It'd be the greatest announcement in the history of Earth.

Not to mention, fuck up a lot of religious teachings folks have been brainwashed with for thousands of years.

Too bad. :icon_lol:

How so? The bible indicates that earth was created for man, but it never says emphatically that there isn't life elsewhere. Read before you post.

Anything to do with the recent water in mars discovery from last week?

Anything to do with the recent water in mars discovery from last week?

i would imagine so. maybe it's just me, but i believe that when water is able to remain on the surface of a planet (in liquid form) for a relatively long time life is imminent.

Last edited:
Probably water/Mars and microscopic lifeforms.

That, or they will be sending Miley into space and have her twerk on PPV. $59.99

I hate that. Just fucking tell me so I can pretend like NASA doesn't exist again.

i would imagine that nasa holds off on all press releases concerning the possibility of life until it gets the green light from the white house. news concerning extra terrestrial life would have serious implications. i'm sure that they are deliberating on just how much to tell the public before they release it.

They've already found water on Mars and announced it.

NASA has taken the biggest hit out of anyone, 97% of the employees got sent home.

It was tongue in cheek. A complete and utter disgrace where the 'cuts' are made.

Sounded cool at first,but must be a prank since NASA is offline from the shutdown.

Back