Naoya Inoue vs. Juan Carlos Payano and Relikh vs Troyanovsky on Oct.7 in WBSS (Japan)(DAZN

Naoya just murked him in a minute or so. Dayum!!!

naoya just keeps knocking people out, and i just can't get used to it.

i know he has bricks for fists and i'm still shocked at how quickly he puts people away.

Wow, incredible. I thought Payano would have lasted at least a round, but nope. Excited to see Inoue's next opponent. Ken Shiro also looked good.

Once Inoue wins his tourney he should go beat up on the 140lb tourney winner.

Good stuff. My bet on Inoue to win the tournament looks safe.

Staying in front of Inoue without doing shit wasn't the brightest move from Payano.

Staying in front of Inoue without doing shit wasn't the brightest move from Payano.
it's kind of his style tho. He's generally a light hitting high volume come forward kind of guy. Naoya was parrying most of his punches, hitting harded, and his reach was longer than Payano's. Payano was nothing short of absoultely fucked.

Wow! Just catching up on this now. I expected Payano to make it to the later rounds, so pretty shocking to see him put away like that. Ken Shiro was impressive, too. Enjoying the WBSS so far and will be keeping DAZN to follow it.

What the fuck is this DAZN thing?

Matchroom has a deal with them. So far I’m satisfied. Saturday+Sunday this week, we got Joshua/Povetkin two weeks ago. A channel dedicated to combat is pretty bad ass. We’ll see how it goes.

That looked like RJJ type of stuff there. Timing and throwing a fight ending 2 punch combination, like the first real punches he threw, and looking straight up G while doing it... not to mention Payano looking really bad as a result and that makes Inoue even scarier/unreal. Inoue is a constant HL reel. So happy he's in this tourney.

Back