News **Postponed**Naoya Inoue vs Casimero April 25th Las Vegas

I'm not familiar with this guy besides that last fight but if he's got a belt then I'm happy to see a unification.

This is going to be a nice scrap while it last.

I posted this on a Boxing page on FB —

“Cuando Inoue lo pille que le conecte solido le van a cambiar el apellido de Casimero a “Casimuero”

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Oubaali has to defend vs Nonito donaire. Mandatory
and then he retires right away? jeezus christ, they can do it later. I'm not in a rush. you learn to be patient while being a fan of a sport players compete twice a year by average. Though I do get jealous of balls sport fans sometimes...

oubaali or Casimero are both great fights.
I personally think he should first fight Oubaali as hes not that much of a big puncher so his face can heal more :) and of course the revenge for the brother.

Casimero, then Oubaali or Donaire. Great stuff.

and then he retires right away? jeezus christ, they can do it later. I'm not in a rush. you learn to be patient while being a fan of a sport players compete twice a year by average. Though I do get jealous of balls sport fans sometimes...

I just said what is happening right now with the fighter since you mentioned his name as the fight you’d like to see.

Buzzing for this, good fight that Inoue should win.

Inoue-Casimero and the 10-round bantamweight tilt featuring WBO No. 1 contender Joshua “Don’t Blink” Greer Jr. and WBO No. 2 contender Jason Moloney will stream LIVE on ESPN+ beginning at 9 p.m. ET. In the final undercard bout on the ESPN+ stream, former super featherweight world champion Andrew Cancio will take on Tyler McCreary in a 10-rounder.

Back