nano vapour

Payne

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I was in GNC today, just checking things out, and the dude tired to sell me some of this stuff. now, i dont really know what it is. all i know is im not suppose to shake it, and it will make me focused, and ripped.... yeah.

so anyone try this stuff? whats the deal?

waste of money.search function.better products out there.end of thread.

I thought they discontinued that stuff? Anyways, its a load of horseshit

Nano VApor has a lot of niacin in it and can make you really flush and some break out in a temporary rash (due to niacin, ahich is a B vitamin)

Much better off with NanoX9 if you want a nitric or even Fast Twitch from Cyto SPort and now that they reformualted NO Xplode possibly that

Oh and the shaking part is because of the air build up- it can make the cap or lid pop off- most powdered nitrics say not to shake

muscletech takes out half a dozen 4-page full color adds in every major fitness magazine. think about how expensive that is.... somebody has to pay for that advertising budget. this is why ill never buy a muscletech product.

a little OT - they advertise in powerlifting USA, and always have some bodybuilder deadlifting/squatting 6-8 plates a side.... all ivanko plates.... he isnt sweating.... and the bar isnt bending one bit.....

used one can of that stuff because i got it free, its ok for an no product but is not as good as I would say the xplode is even though some guy that worked at gnc also stated that the nano was the shit, i think they make a bigger chunk on it, and xplode tastes better also. true what they are saying about the flush it happened to me a couple of times

used one can of that stuff because i got it free, its ok for an no product but is not as good as I would say the xplode is even though some guy that worked at gnc also stated that the nano was the shit, i think they make a bigger chunk on it, and xplode tastes better also. true what they are saying about the flush it happened to me a couple of times

Ya know that's the second time I've heard that. The manager of the gym I go to told me that the reason the guys at GNC are so dead-set against any BSN product is that BSN refuses to give them kickbacks like they get for selling other brands. One of the guys that works at the GNC also works part-time at the gym... Maybe there is some truth to it?

in my experience it seems GNC guys def get something extra for selling muscletech, they push it like there life depends on it... or should i say their paycheck. funny thing is if you actually ask them WHY its better than a comparable product they got nothing.... except that cutler uses it. not that his keg of anabolics has anything to do with it, nope.... its the nitrotechsuperpumpholyfuckimrippedtothebonehowcanthisbelegalnanomutant protein.

Nano Vapor isn't better than No Xplode. Don't let anyone push you into Muscletech products (I do love the NAnoX9 however)BSn line is one of my favorites and I love the syntha six protien.

in my experience it seems GNC guys def get something extra for selling muscletech, they push it like there life depends on it... or should i say their paycheck. funny thing is if you actually ask them WHY its better than a comparable product they got nothing.... except that cutler uses it. not that his keg of anabolics has anything to do with it, nope.... its the nitrotechsuperpumpholyfuckimrippedtothebonehowcanthisbelegalnanomutant protein.

Yeah Cutler claims all he uses is MT but in a magazine a few months back it showed his pantry in the background and it had a few other lines on the shelf!

yea, but cutler beat coleman so therefore

muscletech > BSN.

Its science.

and you completely missed the point of my first post.... the only thing in cutlers cabinet that matters you cant buy at GNC.

yea, but cutler beat coleman so therefore

muscletech > BSN.

Its science.

and you completely missed the point of my first post.... the only thing in cutlers cabinet that matters you cant buy at GNC.

Oh I got it, I was stating that he isn't upfront on what he really takes and by your point you can't say MT>BSN because neither are what helps him win

LOL at this.

nano got me pretty jacked b4 a lifting session tried it couple times speeds your heart rate up like crazy but kinda dies down and more of a caffeine rush than no rush....no xplode is much better more reliable

The Nano made me feel sick and didnt give me nearly the pump that noxplode did, Ive tried four different no products and keep going back to the xplode.

The Nano made me feel sick and didnt give me nearly the pump that noxplode did, Ive tried four different no products and keep going back to the xplode.

Just out of curiosity, have you tried true protein's Buzz Saw? I still have half a tub of NO Xplode in my cabinet cause I like the Buzz Saw better.

Back