Opinion Nancy Pelosi totally drops the ball on the Black Lives Matter question

Try to make sense with your AV Dorkist. ;)
ZryJ2oZ.jpg

You're spiralling. What argument did I make?

In terms of appealing to the progressives that have infected her party, she blew it by giving a reasonable response.

This shit is just getting started. Old corporate Nancy and the gang, are in for a rough ride with the beast they have been feeding for the last few years. Can't wait until the newly elected progressive wackos in her party start pecking at their flesh.

"Nancy Pelosi blows black lives matter que" That's what I see when I hover over that video.

But don't these activists understand that their movement is just a front group for the Democratic party and she is not supposed to ask people like Pelosi difficult questions? What the hell is wrong with her?

Did you completely miss my explanation on the matter. When I said that if you went to a Government official looking for cancer research money and they told you all research gets money. It was not the point of why your asking the question you wanted to know about cancer research money. They where not looking for a generalized answer just money for cancer research. I am not saying they where not right to give that answer but Nancy figuring that minorities would move on she intentionally let that one slip. This was calculated by her to see how people would react.
That's a bad comparison. If they told you all research gets money and cut you a check, you'd have to be a straight up dick to get mad that other people were given money too. They're not doing that though, they're asking politicians to join their racial supremacy group.

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

grandma pelosi is too old. we would be much better getting rid of all these overly priviledged baby boomers.

Around a min into the video she getting too old to retain this seat. You don't say all lives matter as an answer to the question does black lives matter. No matter what you think of the situation this is not the answer that they want to hear. As it was pointed out if someone asked you about money for cancer research you don't say we are putting money into all research that was not the question.

It all depends what the BS narrative of the day is. Currently, it is about open borders and supplying free health care to any person on the planet earth. Meanwhile, the man that worked 50 years paying into SS/MC has to empty their bank accounts and deplete all assets before the gubmint will pay a dime of nursing home care for the man. Unless you are trying to cross the border illegally or want to raise taxes, she doesnt care about you at this time. That is all.

the democrat party recruits from asylums and nursing homes.

why does a 78 year old even think she should be in a position of power. if she wasnt so coddled and she actually worked in a normal job the woman would have been turfed out before 65.

how many 78 year olds have brunette hair without any greys. shes a fraud.

grandma pelosi is too old.

The mighty California Senator Dianne Feinstein is getting up there too. Pelosi is 78, Feinstein will be over 90 by the time her new term is up and she's already taken steps to signal a re-election bid in 2024.

Am I the only one who gets annoyed clicking a video, expecting to see the event described in the title, but instead see some Youtuber? I really don't care what these Youtubers have to say about anything. I just want to see a 30 second clip of what actually happened.
It kills me inside when I stumble upon one of those videos

The mighty California Senator Dianne Feinstein is getting up there too. Pelosi is 78, Feinstein will be over 90 by the time her new term is up and she's already taken steps to signal a re-election bid in 2024.

jesus christ, these old biddies need to let it go.

Around a min into the video she getting too old to retain this seat. You don't say all lives matter as an answer to the question does black lives matter. No matter what you think of the situation this is not the answer that they want to hear. As it was pointed out if someone asked you about money for cancer research you don't say we are putting money into all research that was not the question.

She spoke for like 40 seconds or a minute to answer the question of "Do you support the BLM movement?" She didn't just say, "All lives matter. Next question"
This is a mischaracterization of what actually happened. Focusing on 3 words that she said, without context, and without looking at the rest of her statement.
I didn't see anything wrong with what she said. Besides saying that "all lives matter", she directly followed that up by saying that "we need to redress past grievances done to the African American community", (something along those lines) and then she went on to talk about things in the black caucus--and then finished talking about other women and other minorities. So, she was clearly not trying to be dismissive like right wingers are on the issue when they say 'all lives matter'.
She wasn't very eloquent in her answer, but she didn't give a "wrong" answer if people actually listened to what she said, and not run with the clickbait titles that a Youtube video or Huffington Post article would give you

I've never understood why saying all lives matter is wrong, surely it's the best and most caring answer?

I can't stand Pelosi but I liked her answer to that question.

What I do wonder is how she's worth so many millions of dollars from being a politician.

I can't stand Pelosi but I liked her answer to that question.

What I do wonder is how she's worth so many millions of dollars from being a politician.

Likely tied to her husband real estate development business in San Francisco. He is also very big in the investment community in fact in an interview where she was questioned by the very question your asking she openly flaunted the idea that her husband has benefited from inside the beltway deals over government approvals over businesses that planned on expanding or buying areas in advance to doing such a thing. Meaning if it has not been made public due the sensitive nature of the deal and the impact on the stock price she would still inform her husband about it. Apparently congressman and Senators are immune to insider trading accusation.

Back