Opinion Nancy Pelosi totally drops the ball on the Black Lives Matter question

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

Around a min into the video she getting too old to retain this seat. You don't say all lives matter as an answer to the question does black lives matter. No matter what you think of the situation this is not the answer that they want to hear. As it was pointed out if someone asked you about money for cancer research you don't say we are putting money into all research that was not the question.

String her up
She didn’t say what you wanted exactly how you wanted
What a cunt

Am I the only one who gets annoyed clicking a video, expecting to see the event described in the title, but instead see some Youtuber? I really don't care what these Youtubers have to say about anything. I just want to see a 30 second clip of what actually happened.

"all the identity politics seem to be making her happy"

<{chips}>

Sounds like Nancy did well if she destroyed that.

String her up
She didn’t say what you wanted exactly how you wanted
What a cunt
I know your joking but she is the leader of the Democrat party right now and Democrats have been really failing at reaching out to minorities and the poor right now. She backs paygo and now she is exposed as being unfriendly to issues that many people of color face at least by her knee jerk response to the question.

Pelosi broke character. Call it a moment of clarity.

Am I the only one who gets annoyed clicking a video, expecting to see the event described in the title, but instead see some Youtuber? I really don't care what these Youtubers have to say about anything. I just want to see a 30 second clip of what actually happened.

This is an outrage. This is why we have Donald Trump.

I know your joking but she is the leader of the Democrat party right now and Democrats have been really failing at reaching out to minorities and the poor right now. She backs paygo and now she is exposed as being unfriendly to issues that many people of color face at least by her knee jerk response to the question.
Would you claim someone "dropped the ball" and alienated votes if they didn't support white nationalists? That answer is the only sensible thing this broad has said in a good long time, though I guess she might as well keep it going after she already defended MS13. If saying all lives matter is enough to alienate a voting group, it's because they're hunks of shit and should under no circumstances be pandered to. Also, who's the jabroni in the video who says "supposably"?

She is falling all over herself what a mess did you see the girls reaction wow.
You really need to stop watching these radical hacks on YouTube with nary a thought in their heads.

"All lives matter" is never an inappropriate response. There is no context that disqualifies that as a praiseworthy position for a politician. Ever.

what's really crazy is Jimmy Dore, despite being a standup comedian, was perhaps the most levelheaded person on the Young Turks and probably currently representing the Progressives (on a semi major level). It's either him or Kyle Kulinski

Dude was calling out Syria for what it was like day one

Remember when the Democrats had balls and were willing to say anything other than the main stream narrative circa 1996? WTF happened to that party? They went from a cool edgy theme to full blown Stalin inside of 20 years

<Huh2>

Back