Names for fast food dispensaries

Monkadelic

Head Bee Guy
@Brown
Reaction score
There was a fried chicken gaff round the corner that was called What a Chicken. I thought this was a great name. Sadly they changed it this week to Taysti.

That's almost as upsetting as when a local Chinese takeaway changed its name from Lots of Rice to McDragon.

Discussing this with a friend, he told me there's a place near Leicester called Dr. Beaks, and McNoodleKing in Leeds.

I demand you all share your amusingly/stupidly named food emporiums with this forum for my amusement.

There's a Chinese place called Ting Tong near where I work. Always gets a smile.

Mcdragon is an awful name for a chinese lol, sounds cheap and tacky. I've seen an actual place called City Wok. Like the one in South Park

images

Grinder-Burger-Shanghai.jpg

There’s a burger joint here in shanghai called GRINDER

There's a pho restaurant in a nearby city named "Pho Sure." In a neighboring state in a town called Keene a new restaurant is opening called "Pho Keene Great." The town tried to fight it, but lost that battle. I like the name, personally.

Chicken CHUG, if you go for chicken, everybody loves chicken

Japanese place called Yuki

Chinese buffet called King Chef. Its small but really good if you feeling starving at lunch time.

Thai place called Salad King. Mango salad is the only salad on the menu

Lots of Asian places simply called Noodles.

There's a pho restaurant in a nearby city named "Pho Sure." In a neighboring state in a town called Keene a new restaurant is opening called "Pho Keene Great." The town tried to fight it, but lost that battle. I like the name, personally.

There is one of these in TO. We also have Pho Real and Pho It

There's a Chinese restaurant in the Atlanta area called Chin Chin

If you know a bit of Japanese then you may giggle while passing by since "chinchin" means penis

There's a place across town called "Asian Taste" which makes me think of yellow fever

There was one round here called Watta chip! a few years back

Back