Name today's GOAT-CHAMPS

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
By GOAT-champ, I am referring to current champions who you don't see getting dethroned for at least the next 36 months. Current champs are:

HW - Werdum
LHW - DC
MW - Weidman
WW - Lawler
LW - RDA
FW - Jose/Mcgregor
BW - TJ
FW - MM
WBW -RR
WS - JJ

My picks: Weidman, MM, and wildcard JJ. I think all the others will lose within the next 2 years. RR won't be around if she fights/beats cyborg. Haven't really seen JJ be tested so it's hard to say with her but she's my wildcard.

By GOAT-champ, I am referring to current champions who you don't see getting dethroned for at least the next 36 months. Current champs are:

HW - Werdum
LHW - DC
MW - Weidman
WW - Lawler
LW - RDA
FW - Jose/Mcgregor
BW - TJ
FW - MM
WBW -RR
WS - JJ

My picks: Weidman, MM, and wildcard JJ. I think all the others will lose within the next 2 years. RR won't be around if she fights/beats cyborg. Haven't really seen JJ be tested so it's hard to say with her but she's my wildcard.

Aldo is a GOAT already but conor is nowhere near that.

HW - Werdum
LHW - DC
MW - Weidman
WW - Lawler
LW - RDA
FW - Jose/Mcgregor
BW - TJ
FW - MM
WBW -RR
WS - JJ

The WW division may change hands a lot. RDA is in the sharkpool and on roids maybe. The 3 title defense curse is yet to be broken. TJ has to deal with the real champ. Rousey yup but never count out tate. MMA yup. JJ still has to rematch Claudia. Also a carla that sets up her takedowns instead of doing what she did.

Aldo, MM and Ronda provided she beats Cyborg

Ronda and Weidman are the only two I would feel are far above the competition in their division.

next two closest would be TJ & Werdum.

HW - Werdum
LHW - DC
MW - Weidman
WW - Lawler
LW - RDA
FW - Jose/Mcgregor
BW - TJ
FW - MM
WBW -RR
WS - JJ

You lose all credibility by throwing Connor on there.

Three years is a long time in MMA. Since Ronda probably won't stick around, I will say none.

Also, you have no idea what GOAT means.

HW - Werdum
LHW - DC
MW - Weidman
WW - Lawler
LW - RDA
FW - Jose/Mcgregor
BW - TJ
FW - MM
WBW -RR
WS - JJ

What's McGregor doing on the list?

GOAT =/= Today's. Therefore u make no sense.

Aldo, MM and Ronda provided she beats Cyborg

How come ronda is the only one required to beat the current champ in the weight class above her?

No one outside of BJ and Hendo have done it.

How come ronda is the only one required to beat the current champ in the weight class above her?

No one outside of BJ and Hendo have done it.

The thread states champions that we don't see getting dethroned for a long time. It's not that Ronda is required to beat Cyborg, it's just that if that fight happens I wouldn't be sure that Ronda beats her but if she does then I don't see anybody having much of a chance beating her.

My picks are Aldo,TJ,MM,RR,JJ

At least 2 of them will do it,guaranteed

TS trying to make "GOAT CHAMP" a thing.

Back