Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by 99Silva, May 17, 2014.
In proper order:
1. 12-to-6 strike prohibition
3 point rules.
Inconsistency with fence grabbing.
Boring Walkouts. (Im a fan of the pride style/WWE entrances)
Octagon-get a fucking ring
10 point must system-shit works for boxing, this is clearly not that no matter how much they want it to be
Boxing Judges-the Athletic Commission needs to provide better judges who know the sport of MMA , not just boxing judges if they want to preside over the sport or I would suggest just dumping the Unified Rules all together.
I'm pretty sure these are the unified rules of MMA and not UFC's own hand picked rules, UFC has no control over what rules they're allowed to use.
The tiny men divisions, wmma and the hand on the floor meaning a downed opponent.
Flat-assed and narrow hipped...what is up with that?
Bantamweight (regardless of gender, lose both)
PPV - that format is incredibly dated. They have the fox/fs1 deal, time to move on.
High ppv prices
1) Dana White - He's past his prime and says too much dumb shit. And he's a liar
2) WMMA - Cards are already watered down. WMMA fights are sad.
3) Awful nu-metal music - 2002 called, it wants back his nu-metal crap
1. 12-6 elbows so my boy can get vindicated and credited correctly for the mollywhopping he administered on a deaf man.
2. Female fights - keep that off my main card thank you, don't need 29-28 fights where girls claw at each other for 15 min on my main cards.
3. Secrecy behind fighter pay. If you banking let us know, otherwise you will not attract an A level athlete to 8k/8k
1) Rogan and Goldie; They can leave Goldie as the professional sponsor plug man. But Rogan and Goldie do need to step aside from commentating. Both adhere to the UFC's wanted script. An bring zero excitement with their commentating to a fight.
2) Dana White; UFC's numbers have fallen for a reason. Their core base has gotten older and Dana is still acting like a badass Vince Mchmahon from the 90's. A persona he adapted to clearly sell more tickets.
3) The Fox Deal; UFC has gotten to complaisant with it. Nor does the UFC understand that FOX's business model is similar to their own. Something that will in time decrease their value.
Jon Fitch, Yushin Okami and Jake Shields
Wmma is fine. Its better than FW and BW sometimes.
The one hand on ground rule is just anti MMA.
The current scoring system allows for messed up scoring. Eg. A fighter can beat your ass to a pulp for 2 rounds, but if you land one jab extra for the next 3 rounds. You win.
Gsp vs hendricks.
Jones vs gus
Hendricks vs lawler.
The winners above were beat up, and hurt wayy more than their opponents. But won based on points.
Hendricks was champ but lost it to Lawler.
2 WW title holders changed.
GUS should be the new LHW champ.
Glover,cormier, jones, gus, all in totally different matches.
A whole different outcome if the judging was right.
Judging mishaps like this makes people laugh at MMA and start to lose interest.
This has to be corrected before it can advance.
Good post lol.
1. Womens division
2. Heavyweight upper weight limit
3, Bruce Buffer - splash out on Michael Buffer and add a touch of class! :icon_chee
Some of us hate both.
Separate names with a comma.