Name three things the UFC should get rid of.

Why does Mike Goldberg

take like 5 breaks

within each sentence

every time he talks.

Goldberg, p4p rankings, downward elbows

1. elbows to the head of a downed opponent
2. eye pokes
3. greg jackson....

Anik & Florian
Fight Pass (Just go back to free cards and not-free cards. This shit is too confusing.)
Flyweight (Might as well have midget division.)

That silly little chant or whatever that plays when the tale of the tape is shown.

Also Anik/Florian/Sonnen.

Commentary during the fight (or at least give an option to mute it. I want to hear the sounds of the fight itself, not how corn nuts are corn to the core)
Knees to the head on the ground being illegal
TUF tying up the belt

1. Arianny
2. UFC Rules, go to PRIDE RUles + UFC elbows added
3. UFC entrances and promotion - Do what PRIDE did

1: Day before weigh ins (need same day)
2: 3 round fights (all should be 5 maybe belts are 7)
3: Untrained judges.

The spastic womens division
Dana devil white
Explosive

Rankings , non freak show fights, non pre fight smack talk for the mains

WMMA (Just not for me)

Cutting fighters for not being exciting enough (Like Shields who almost choked out Lombard and just beat Woodley who's in a title eliminator)

Standing up fighters (I don't like that the guy on the bottom can just hold the guy on top down and just wait for the ref to stand them up, learn to sweep or stay down to the bell, it's not the guy on tops job to be active, it's the guy on the bottom)

[Bonus] Same day weigh ins, I hate that some guys are huge and just cut like crazy and don't really suffer from much of a disadvantage because they make all their weight back by the time of the fight, I don't like guys like Lombard at WW because they'll be able to win via size and just make a lot of guys drop weight

WMMA

No Knees to the head of a downed opponent

Kenny Florians Hair

Round by round scoring, knees/legs to a downed opponent, and this isn't really in the UFC's authority but to get the judges to be less trapped by the 10-9 must that seems to have taken over. If you see a 10-8 round, score it like that. If at the end of the round you're scratching you're head about who won, or how the one guy survived all those attempts to finish, score it a 10-10 or 10-7 accordingly. Oh and lets get a little nuance it judging take downs, if a guy fails on 3-4 takedowns throughout a round and finally gets one in the last 30 seconds of the round, that shouldn't win him the round, although whole fight scoring would address this.

Those three things would do a lot of good for the sport.

The tale of the tape song is amazing! Saying the ufc should get rid of it pissed me off, bro!

This, fuck you hater.

Goldie, rule against knees to grounded opponents, the **** who got rid of Natasha wicks!

Old boxing judges that don't understand the ground game
The rule against knees and upkicks to a downed opponent
Standups

I really like these three. But I also think we need a consistently enforced rule against stalling (from any position) that quickly penalizes fighters by deducting points. This is the number 1 change needed, in my opinion, and would greatly improve the quality of the fights. If you do that, there is no need for standups. Also, fighters won't be able to back up so much on their feet (I'm looking at YOU Lyoto Machida)!

Unified rules

Ten Point must system

Attitudes towards "boring" fighters (Askren, Fitch, Shields)

Back