Name three things the UFC should get rid of.

99Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me

1. That awful background music...ho ha ho ha that old version music. I really don't like it. I think they should throw that away. They got rid of the old intro so why still keep that background music.

2. When promoting they should get rid of Country vs. Country themes. It's not good in my opinion. Pitting America against UK or something like that. For me just have it the guy from America vs. the guy from the UK or whatever etc.,

3. Fox Robot...I'll take Rogan's advice on this. I don't think they need to be putting the camera on that thing. That or they should come up with a better looking robot. That one doesn't do it for me.

Unified rules

Womens fights

Political correctness

Flat assed ring girls
Jordan Breen
Dana white

For me

1. That awful background music...ho ha ho ha that old version music. I really don't like it. I think they should throw that away. They got rid of the old intro so why still keep that background music.

2. When promoting they should get rid of Country vs. Country themes. It's not good in my opinion. Pitting America against UK or something like that. For me just have it the guy from America vs. the guy from the UK or whatever etc.,

3. Fox Robot...I'll take Rogan's advice on this. I don't think they need to be putting the camera on that thing. That or they should come up with a better looking robot. That one doesn't do it for me.

hahahahaha. that was so funny my dude. ho ha ho ha. hahahahahahahaha.

1. Forcing fighters to talk trash in the pre-fight promo videos. For some guys it comes natural, for others it really, really doesn't and it comes across as so dumb. Not every fight needs to be a grudge match where both guys HATE EACH OTHER OMFG THEY OUT FOR BLOOD

2. That asinine rule about not being able to knee an opponent in the head when their hand is on the ground. IMO it's currently the dumbest rule in all of MMA

3. Dana wearing his emotions on his sleeve and contradicting himself on a sentence to sentence basis. Just choose your words more carefully and people will take you, and by extension the UFC more seriously.

Jon Anik
MMA Gloves
Cancer

ktfo-chuckvs-rashad.gif

Octagon (replace with ring)
Lay and Pray
Their lack of interest in hosting tournaments

Jon Anik

WMMA

Jon Anik

Unified rules

mqdefault.jpg

Eye pokes/glove problems
Get rid of ring girls. There, I said it
Trash talk gotta go, don't care about personal beefs whether real or fake.

the ability to reach down and put a finger on the floor making knees and kicks to the head illegal

Fight Pass
WMMA
Unified Rules.

Jon Anik

WMMA

Jon Anik

Unified rules

mqdefault.jpg

This Jon Anik guy looks like Matt Lauer...and yeah I don't like Matt. I don't see much of ANik but from everybody's opinion many people seems to dislike him.

Old boxing judges that don't understand the ground game
The rule against knees and upkicks to a downed opponent
Standups

1. Protecting of any fighters career.
2. Dana's face in practically everything
3. Rule leniency.

1. Forcing fighters to talk trash in the pre-fight promo videos. For some guys it comes natural, for others it really, really doesn't and it comes across as so dumb. Not every fight needs to be a grudge match where both guys HATE EACH OTHER OMFG THEY OUT FOR BLOOD
I agree with all your points.

It is an insult to the fans to assume there is a need for a "storyline" or any kind of beef. They are going to be trying to hurt each other with every bone in their body inside a cage, shouldn't that be enough?

This is one of the things that scare a lot of people from MMA, they think it's a freak show catered to a specific low brow audience.

larrythecableguy.jpg

Back