Name the last fight you watched

Been watching some JUST BLEED fights

Matt Brown vs. Silva in MMA

Hagler vs. Mugabi in Boxing

And Seksan vs. Muangthai in Muay Thai

I am honestly embarrassingly uneducated about boxing, I have heard Hagler is fucking legend though. Thanks for the post .....that 3 shot Combo he lands at the bell ! Speed personified I will definitely be looking up some of is full fights now.

Liddell - Sobral I

What the fuck’s a ring general?

Lawler vs MacDonald. Jesus, these 2 put on a fucking clinic. It's a crime they only got 50k for their performance while Conor likely got a mill or more

What fight...Live?

Conor v Khabib. Before that it was Conor v Floyd.

Before that it was the Conor v Eddie fight...and before that it was the UFC 189 show (one of my fav UFC cards).

But...I watched Bob Sapp KO Sumyaabazar back in 2004 whilst on a skiing holiday in France.

I also watched UFC 1 on VHS in a run-down flat in Camen Town, back in London, 1994.

UFC sucks now. The sport hasn't developed in any way...just a bunch of guys trying to do every fighting style in an average way.

Pride was the pinnacle of the sport. At least there were guys you cared about back then.

Now MMA sucks and feels like a dead meme (I think that's what the kids say nowadays).

Evangelista Cyborg vs Michal Materla…a trully forgotten fight.
It has everything that needs to be offered to the Just Bleed God: it's a sloppy brawl, has soccer kicks and stomps, Materla is bleedding a lot, been on a binge watch of Cyborg fights recently…

The irony is in your avatar. Would you agree?
Not at all. Pridefc didnt make a fake testing scheme. They were equitably non testing or implementing any protocols for all.

I wound prefer transparent honesty over fake angles.

I am honestly embarrassingly uneducated about boxing, I have heard Hagler is fucking legend though. Thanks for the post .....that 3 shot Combo he lands at the bell ! Speed personified I will definitely be looking up some of is full fights now.

The 80s were a glorious time in boxing, it was the era of the 4 kings. Look up the fights of Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler, Tommy Hearns, and Sugar Ray Leonard. You can spend days on youtube watching all the sweet boxing and glorious violence they dished out.

Gaethje vs Johnson.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Not at all. Pridefc didnt make a fake testing scheme. They were equitably non testing or implementing any protocols for all.

I wound prefer transparent honesty over fake angles.
I hope casuals would get this. Roids has become the "Orange Man Bad" when discussing JMMA.

The 80s were a glorious time in boxing, it was the era of the 4 kings. Look up the fights of Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler, Tommy Hearns, and Sugar Ray Leonard. You can spend days on youtube watching all the sweet boxing and glorious violence they dished out.
Nice, ya I've heard of everyone but Hearns. I will have to throw some of there fights into rotation with my normal fav MMA fights. Thanks for the heads up

I haven't watched a fight since Jones vs Gus 2. And I may not remedy that until boxing returns on Showtime on the 11th. I just haven't felt like watching any older fights lately.

Back