Name the last fight you watched

Uriah Hall vs whoever the other black dude was

Curiously, the PFL heavyweight finals between Lins and Copeland. I saw the highlight and knew I had to honor the JBG by watching.

I signed up for ESPN+ yesterday and re-watched the Khabib vs McGregor fight as well as the Derrick Lewis vs Alexander Volkov madness. Good stuff but I was under the impression that UFC's entire fight library was moving over to ESPN+ per the press releases...

Zabits only loss against some Igor guy in russia.

Ken Shamrock - Brian Johnston

Not at all. Pridefc didnt make a fake testing scheme. They were equitably non testing or implementing any protocols for all.

I wound prefer transparent honesty over fake angles.
I hope casuals would get this. Roids has become the "Orange Man Bad" when discussing JMMA.
The crime organization that ran the promotion was hardly known for their transparent honesty. I am not this gullible.

Ken Shamrock - Brian Johnston

The crime organization that ran the promotion was hardly known for their transparent honesty. I am not this gullible.

Yakuza involvement was also always known.

They never set up testing only to cheat it is my point.

Bobby knuckles v jacare

Sneaky high kicks

Well that would have to be Jones vs Gus 2

Nunes vs Cyborg. Watched it couple times

I watch khabib vs Connor at least twice a day.. including the entire pre fight and post fight antics etc.. helps me cope with anxiety and depression

Rewatched Bushido 10 last night....so that would be Hendo's decision over Misaki and Gomi going nite nite by a beautiful Aurello arm-triangle.

Back