Name that obscure TUF contestant!

Johnny Nunez aka Mr. Miesha Tate. On TUF they said he was a California HS state wrestling champ, but for such an insane pedigree, he underperformed big time.

Dane Sayers from the GSP - Koschek days. GSP claimed Sayers was the dark horse...I believe he just got ktfo at Shammy’s Valor Bare Knuckle

Bomba, was really funny how much he hit on that celebrity milf from Team Sonnen (I thought it was Ponzi lol) and I've got no clue what his really name is.

tuf-brasil-3-chael-sonnen-e-hortencia.jpg

Dane Sayers from the GSP - Koschek days. GSP claimed Sayers was the dark horse...I believe he just got ktfo at Shammy’s Valor Bare Knuckle

I only know him as the guy who cried when he seperate Koscheck from the male nurse.

Junie Browning. The kid had it "all" according to Frank Mir, Big Nog, Ryan Bader, Kryzstof Sozsizky, etc. Actually my pick is the guy Junie beat in the first fight, remember he was like "I'm going to be remembered at Napoleon DOG, Hitler!" and he lost to Junie and never saw him again.

Junie Browning. The kid had it "all" according to Frank Mir, Big Nog, Ryan Bader, Kryzstof Sozsizky, etc. Actually my pick is the guy Junie beat in the first fight, remember he was like "I'm going to be remembered at Napoleon DOG, Hitler!" and he lost to Junie and never saw him again.
The machete... more like the butter knife.

Everyone from Chael Sonnen's team when he was taking up 39 minutes of each episode with his own smug face doing smugface things

Back