Name that movie! (Quotes Game)

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So here's how this works. I post a quote from a movie and the next poster has the guess the movie correctly, then he can post a quote from a different movie and the next poster has to guess and come up with a new quote and so on.

Now let's get started:

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water...BAM! A fucking bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya, would you give a fuck what the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing!?!"

vinny.jpg

"Condominiums? I never use em."

Analyze This? It sounds like something a hairy Italian moron said in a comedy. I watch a lot of those movies because I relate to the characters.

Rocky 2!!! Gazzo!!

"Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself."

The Shining.

"People who speak in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch."

The Shining.

"People who speak in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch."

As Good as it gets^^^ Sticking with jack eh!

If somebody Runs off with your old lady legally, you're allowed to cut them!!!"

For some reason, I've had this quote popping into my head at various points today.

"I ain't your 'cuz', you rat motherfucker."

This movie has the best movie quotes ever:

Holy shit! Look who got beaten with the ugly stick! Is that you, Bob? I can't believe such a teeny weeny little gun made such a big mess out of someone! You are so ugly, Bob! And, hey, I heard you have one of those big poop bags that's like attached to where the shit comes out the side, you're just a big old shitbag ain't you, Bob! You just think of me every time you empty that motherfucking thing, motherfucker!

[to Bob and Mimi]
What are ya'll lookin' at? Fuck all ya'll
Fuck you, chipmunk face! And your fuckin' skipper wife!

I am claustrophobic.

Well, I get claustrophobic suckin' strange dick! Get in there!

Please, I've got to pee!

Well, pee in there, motherfucker! I ain't kidding! Now! Dumbass.

Last edited:
For some reason, I've had this quote popping into my head at various points today.

"I ain't your 'cuz', you rat motherfucker."

Det. Vincent Hanna, HEAT

New quote:

"You gotta have rules and you gotta have discipline. Now I don't know what it was like in your homes and your homelifes, but in my house with my father, there were rules. And if you didn't follow the rules, there was hell to pay. You had rules and you had discipline. Sometimes it wasn't nice, but boy, we learned. We sure did learn."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back