Name some forgotten UFC Fighters!

the sandman

tumblr_mk16s9iO5T1qhndw9o1_400.gif

and terry

houston alexander

loved the Sandman. Have had him as my av pic here for years.

I feel like TJ isn't that forgotten, at least not as much as others mentioned here. He still has somewhat of a name but it's true that you don't hear his name much anymore.

I heard he's working at a potash mine in Saskatchewan these days. Concussions can be a nasty thing...

Luke Cummo

I’m friends with Luke on FB. He really went off the deep end, think he assaulted his ex wife a while back, and all his posts are weird new age shit or super possessive posts about some gf Janey Tyson or something, he seems seriously mentally disturbed.

Damn...I had to google his name. Dude had a nice record.

He had a breakout performance against Diego Sanchez back at UFC 114 I think it was. I remember thinking the kid was for sure going to be a longtime contender. Has Chrones disease which took him out the fight game.

Andreas Kraniotakes made EA MMA despite not having a wiki page or even beating a worthwhile opponent. When the game released he had never even fought a recognizable name.

Thank you for further expanding my irrelevant fighters somehow featured in video games knowledge.

Dude, just check the lineup for the original Dreamcast UFC game (one of the best fighting games of all-time, btw) and be prepared for a who's who of... who? Well, to be fair most of those guys were legit as hell at the time but if you ain't a longtime hardcore fan, there will be about 5 guys on there that'll leave you scratching your head.

Mike Anchondo made it into Fight Night Round 2. That one sticks out for me, personally.

Marcus Davis
Chris Beal
Kurt Pelligrino
Antonio Mendes
Dustin Hazlett
Justin Eilers
Mike Kyle
Lumumba Sayers
Antwain Britt

some randoms I remember over the years.

Aaron Riley. Tough dude, have hung out with him a few times.

I was just thinking it would be cool for everyone to name some forgotten fighters who fought for the UFC at one point and why you remember them.

I'll go with my one: Jorge 'El Conquistador' Rivera

A decent fighter I'd say who many of you may know from his fight with Bisping. I remember there being some controversy with this fight.
How can we name them if they've been forgotten?

Back