Name one weird thing you did as a kid? :>

Used to eat dog food, it was ok

Walk during night like a ninja around house, with face like
<{fry}>

I used to eat Kraft grated Parmesan cheese with a spoon. On its own, just shoveling it in my mouth like a savage.

One time me and a friend filled up a giant ballon with water and threw it off the ledge of our court yard into a parking lot

It hit a car and absolutely demolished it. The top was absolutely caved in, windows all blown out.

I was like 10-11 and we never got caught. But i remember us peeking over the ledge like 30 mins later and just seeing this guy in utter shock over what happened to his car

Still makes me laugh to this day
<{yearp}>
{<shrug}

During winter id go on snowman destroying missions

Just go around finding all the perfectly constructed snow men and fucking them all up.

Lol

OK......but this one is pretty out there.

When I was a senior in HS, a girl I dated had a fetish about jacking me off in jacuzzis. We used to sneak into apartment complexes and condos all over the place to engage in this activity. Dozens and dozens of them. Though jacuzzis were her favorite place, she also enjoyed jacking me off in movie theaters. It was the first time I had ever encountered anyone with a sexual pathology.

One time we were on a double date with my best friend and a girl he was dating. We all snuck into an apartment complex jacuzzi and she jacked me off with them right beside us. I tried, and failed miserably to conceal what was going on and not to 'show it'. But at 18, I did not have the necessary control for that. Everyone knew what was going on. My friends date was horrified, but my friend was jelly and got very angry. When I asked him to calm down he said, 'easy for you to say, your GF did her job'. That remark did not go down well with his date, even in 1987.

This time with her resulted in a pathology I have to this day of wanting to engage in sexual antics in places like plane seats, movie theaters, libraries, and .......of course.......jacuzzis.
<mma4>

After the pickles were gone, I'd drink the brine. No homo.

One time i masturbated during class

When i was like 11

Blame it on the scorpio placements

OK......but this one is pretty out there.

When I was a senior in HS, a girl I dated had a fetish about jacking me off in jacuzzis. We used to sneak into apartment complexes and condos all over the place to engage in this activity. Dozens and dozens of them. Though jacuzzis were her favorite place, she also enjoyed jacking me off in movie theaters. It was the first time I had ever encountered anyone with a sexual pathology.

One time we were on a double date with my best friend and a girl he was dating. We all snuck into an apartment complex jacuzzi and she jacked me off with them right beside us. I tried, and failed miserably to conceal what was going on and not to 'show it'. But at 18, I did not have the necessary control for that. Everyone knew what was going on. My friends date was horrified, but my friend was jelly and got very angry. When I asked him to calm down he said, 'easy for you to say, your GF did her job'. That remark did not go down well with his date, even in 1987.

This time with her resulted in a pathology I have to this day of wanting to engage in sexual antics in places like plane seats, movie theaters, libraries, and .......of course.......jacuzzis.

I had a girl like that. She moved out to Cali and brought me over for a visit. I got a blowie in Disneyland on the Skyride, and she got my trouser snake in the reptile house of the San Diego Zoo. Good times.

I used to be able to read a book and then re-read when going to sleep, this was at like 5 or 6, some sort of photographic memory I think, wish i had that now.

I had a girl like that. She moved out to Cali and brought me over for a visit. I got a blowie in Disneyland on the Skyride, and she got my trouser snake in the reptile house of the San Diego Zoo. Good times.

Nice. Are you going back to Cali.........I don't think so.

When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur. I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world. I made my arms short and I roamed the backyard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared. Everybody knew me and was afraid of me. And one day my dad said, "dildos, you are 17. It's time to throw childish things aside," and I said, "Okay, Pop." But he didn't really say that, he said, "Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job."

@method115 @jimbob27

lol its retarded what you do when little and whatever the hell goes through your mind.

I remember waking up at 2 in the morning and mixing shit up in the kitchen like dish washing liquid and drinking chocolate etc and dad coming in to growl me and send back to bed haha. No idea wtf I was thinking.

Smoked Mary Jane with the neighborhood Ice Cream man. "Rod's Ice Cream"

Then would play with those army toy men and eat Ninja Turtle popsickles.

i ran away from school in first grade
legit made it like five or so miles across busy San Diego streets in broad daylight
nobody stopped me, nobody asked me what i was doing

My aunt finally found me about a block from my grandparents house

When I was little and we would go on long car trips to see family or go on vacation I would look out the window and pretend a ninja was running on the guard rails next to our car. He would do flips, cartwheels and all manner of spins to keep up with our car sometimes he would fall back just to catch up and maintain our speed. He was your classic ninja. Black clothes, red head band that would flow behind him as he kept up with us. He was always transparent never opaque. It helped pass the time. I still don't mind long car rides but I'm always driving now.

One time i masturbated during class

When i was like 11

Blame it on the scorpio placements

LOL. In 1993, when I was living in Canada, I played a round of beer golf with some friends in Saint Johns Newfoundland. Newfies are some of the coolest, funniest, craziest fuckers on the planet, especially when interacting with foreign visitors on their home turf. There were 4 of us that started on the first 'hole'. But people just kept joining us along the way. By the last 3-4 holes, the group was 30 strong and we were having to ask if places could accommodate the mob before we went in.

I was pretty damn drunk by the 18th hole. I told one girl that had been along for the ride since about the 6th or 7th hole that I wanted to take her back to the hotel and watch her masturbate. I don't know why that came into my mind. Very out of character. I can certainly appreciate a woman self pleasuring on video, but it has never been something I desired or asked for ever before. But she said she would if I would.

I was so drunk I had trouble at first, but the girl started taking clothes off and talking dirty, and that got me going. She was watching with rapt attention. Then I finished off, smiled at her, and said, 'Your turn'.

The girl just pointed at me and said laughing, 'I made you jerk off'. Then she ran out of the room.

Glorious. Bless her heart.

I used to get a toothbrush and use it as a pretend microphone and I used a fancy dress stick on mustache, and I used to pretend I was Freddy Mercury and sing for my family, they rather enjoyed it, and I had fun doing it. It became like a routine, I would do it often on holidays.

I wasn't even a big fan of Freddy back then (I was just a kid) I just saw him on TV doing a live concert and I copied it. But now I am a adult I like all his songs and music

I would assemble individual boogers and shape them into a sphere. Didn't eat them of course. Not a weirdo.

Back