Name one weird thing you did as a kid? :>

I was thinking like 6 ~ 12 but any age you feel makes for the most embarrassing story is fine!! :p

Cool I'll share later at work now and on my phone my Frankenstein fingers pads just don't do well typing on my cell. That coupled with auto correct as caused me much strife over the years, led my sister and I not to to talk close to two years with a simple stupid auto correct that changed everything.
I'll wait until I get home with my man pad keys on the laptop. But man Sherdog got some freak Kidz from what I've been reading.

I would stick thumb tacks into my forearm in class out of pure boredom. By the time class was over I'd look like one of those old candy button strips that were on wax paper.

Pooped in a bucket and used a paint brush to smear it on someones house.

I was always the fattest kid in School. My Mom weighed 600 lbs and everyone made fun of us. I got in fights almost every day and got expelled from the only two Catholic Schools in Redwood City. I think the fire I started in the bathroom was probably the last straw... What do I win? :(

Used to run to the top of the multi story car park and throw shoplifted food on people below haha

Burn all sorts of bugs with my magnifying glass or drag all sorts of bugs on to ants nest until ants swarmed and killed and ate them.

This was before they made that documentary, Dexter about my life.

I didnt have time to list everything earlier so here goes. I hope you enjoy ,ts

When I was younger I used to lick myself or figure tips and rub it on myself when ever I got a itch . For some reason I once lick my fingertips and wiped my saliva on all of the pews in my church.when I was four or five I used to go around barefoot alot until I stepped on a ant hill and got stung . After that I was afraid to take my socks off and would sometimes wear the same pair for several days.Also even at five to started to hate my feet and thought they were ugly I remember my uncle told me to change them after they started to smell like popcorn. That went on for a few years.I went thru phases were I was obsessed with vampires and wanted to be one, so I used to drink my own blood whenever I got cut. I used to read those fake tabloids called weekly word news at the grocery store. One issue had the headline that nosferatu was on the loose in America . After reading that I selected with a shap metal stake I had found under my mattress for a while in case he came to drink my blood. When I was around ten I thought I was part velociraptor and would claw and try to bite people when ever I got in a fight.
I used to like flies and considered them my close friends . One time I was using the bathroom and saw a daddy long legs kill a fly that was stuck in his web. The fly was buzzing loudly and trying to get away but couldn't. I used a can and a half of raid to kill the spider and spent the next two hours crying. I was depressed for a week after that. When I was younger I used to get picked off when my uncle would say what's up and I would actually try to fight him. I think I actually bit him a few times.

Last edited:
When I was around 3-4 years old I used to take the tops of my sisters barbie dolls because I thought they looked better with their tits out. I didn't do it with any of her other dolls that didn't have boobs.

When I was like 7-8 I would pick my nose and put them on the wall. I eventually put up a poster in front of the boogers cause it was so many of them. Yet I kept putting boogers on that wall lifting the poster. Then came the day when we had to move out. The poster was the last thing I removed from the wall and I did my best to get as many of them off as I could. No one ever found out about my booger wall.

Mum found out about my booger wall and was not impressed

I used to have a binder full of rhymes that I wanted to one day make into rap songs. My late friend and I were going to make a juggalo rap group called Voodoo Clan.

I used to think wood accents looked cheap and tacky.

MV5-BYz-Fj-ODk2-Yz-Yt-OTk2-Ny00-OWI2-LWI1-MGYt-N2-Zi-ZTZk-OTA5-Nz-My-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTQ2-ODE0-NDA-V1-SX1777-CR0-0-1777-999-AL.jpg

I still think they look cheap and tacky. :)

Mum found out about my booger wall and was not impressed

lol she didn't recognize all the hard work you put into it? Seriously though that whole week before we moved was probably the most nervous I had ever been in my life up to that point. I was so scared of getting in trouble.

OK......but this one is pretty out there.

When I was a senior in HS, a girl I dated had a fetish about jacking me off in jacuzzis. We used to sneak into apartment complexes and condos all over the place to engage in this activity. Dozens and dozens of them. Though jacuzzis were her favorite place, she also enjoyed jacking me off in movie theaters. It was the first time I had ever encountered anyone with a sexual pathology.

One time we were on a double date with my best friend and a girl he was dating. We all snuck into an apartment complex jacuzzi and she jacked me off with them right beside us. I tried, and failed miserably to conceal what was going on and not to 'show it'. But at 18, I did not have the necessary control for that. Everyone knew what was going on. My friends date was horrified, but my friend was jelly and got very angry. When I asked him to calm down he said, 'easy for you to say, your GF did her job'. That remark did not go down well with his date, even in 1987.

This time with her resulted in a pathology I have to this day of wanting to engage in sexual antics in places like plane seats, movie theaters, libraries, and .......of course.......jacuzzis.

You married her right?

Back