Name one weird thing you did as a kid? :>

Luthien

Hungry Cat ',-
@Steel
Reaction score
Feeling brave enough to share? :)

I've always been social and outgoing so it might seem surprising that as a kid I loved sneaking away to play with fallen leaves that I would collect from the ground :)

I would do all manner of things with them ~ Everything from romantic stories to wild n crazy space operas!! :cool:

7ljkl.jpg Look at these bad boys the young muffin me would say! :rolleyes:

Now it is your turn to share something weird and possibly embarrassing!! :cool:
@paynebringer
@Iroh
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@Sir Galahad

Hitting work now so I'll check the thread when I am done and you better make your addition extra juicy!!
:)

Last edited:
@Iroh
I'm watching you extra much!! :)
You better make it good... :p

post on sherdog

giphy.gif

Gave massages to my uncle in exchange for candy

I would sing (German) songs backwards and my grandpa would claim I was the anti christ

used to smash batteries with a nail hammer and skin them with knifes, didnt die so thats a win for me

I was hoping I wouldn't be first but before I share this torrid tale when you say kid what age line are we talking about 10-12 or 13-15? This will determine my tell because mine started as a kid but ended as a teen..?

i dip everything in my Frosty at Wendy's
Fries, nuggets, burgers

Used to make what we called "swamp water" at self serve soda fountains.
Went down the row with a large cup and mixed Coke, Sprite, Root Beer, and whatever else they had all together.

Used to run around the neighborhood at night and pee inside of their mailboxes.

{<shrug}

I used to think wood accents looked cheap and tacky.

MV5-BYz-Fj-ODk2-Yz-Yt-OTk2-Ny00-OWI2-LWI1-MGYt-N2-Zi-ZTZk-OTA5-Nz-My-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTQ2-ODE0-NDA-V1-SX1777-CR0-0-1777-999-AL.jpg

OK......but this one is pretty out there.

When I was a senior in HS, a girl I dated had a fetish about jacking me off in jacuzzis. We used to sneak into apartment complexes and condos all over the place to engage in this activity. Dozens and dozens of them. Though jacuzzis were her favorite place, she also enjoyed jacking me off in movie theaters. It was the first time I had ever encountered anyone with a sexual pathology.

One time we were on a double date with my best friend and a girl he was dating. We all snuck into an apartment complex jacuzzi and she jacked me off with them right beside us. I tried, and failed miserably to conceal what was going on and not to 'show it'. But at 18, I did not have the necessary control for that. Everyone knew what was going on. My friends date was horrified, but my friend was jelly and got very angry. When I asked him to calm down he said, 'easy for you to say, your GF did her job'. That remark did not go down well with his date, even in 1987.

This time with her resulted in a pathology I have to this day of wanting to engage in sexual antics in places like plane seats, movie theaters, libraries, and .......of course.......jacuzzis.

I used to be terrified of monsters under my bed when I was 5 so if I had to pee in the middle of the night I would just grip it and rip it while standing on my bed.

I used to eat ketchup sandwiches when I was around 5/6.

White bread and ketchup. That’s it.

OK......but this one is pretty out there.

When I was a senior in HS, a girl I dated had a fetish about jacking me off in jacuzzis. We used to sneak into apartment complexes and condos all over the place to engage in this activity. Dozens and dozens of them. Though jacuzzis were her favorite place, she also enjoyed jacking me off in movie theaters. It was the first time I had ever encountered anyone with a sexual pathology.

One time we were on a double date with my best friend and a girl he was dating. We all snuck into an apartment complex jacuzzi and she jacked me off with them right beside us. I tried, and failed miserably to conceal what was going on and not to 'show it'. But at 18, I did not have the necessary control for that. Everyone knew what was going on. My friends date was horrified, but my friend was jelly and got very angry. When I asked him to calm down he said, 'easy for you to say, your GF did her job'. That remark did not go down well with his date, even in 1987.

This time with her resulted in a pathology I have to this day of wanting to engage in sexual antics in places like plane seats, movie theaters, libraries, and .......of course.......jacuzzis.

weird stuff as a kid dude.

as a kid. lol wtf

Ok here's mine, I used to suck on batteries for fun.

I used to make impressions of like everything, like a little Robin Williams.

I once wore my snowboots with the racecar that showed up in the cold, but I had to put them in the freezer because it was summer, then I wore them outside, but there were some boards with nails on them outside because some workers were I dunno working on the house or whatever. I wondered how far i could step on the nail in the boots before the sole was completely pierced. I ended up piercing the skin on my foot and had to go to the children's hospital.

I used to eat ketchup sandwiches when I was around 5/6.

White bread and ketchup. That’s it.
Still do, occasionally. I love ketchup. Sometimes bbq sauce or honey mustard.

Nuttin weird bout dat.

When I was like 7-8 I would pick my nose and put them on the wall. I eventually put up a poster in front of the boogers cause it was so many of them. Yet I kept putting boogers on that wall lifting the poster. Then came the day when we had to move out. The poster was the last thing I removed from the wall and I did my best to get as many of them off as I could. No one ever found out about my booger wall.

Back