The World's Most Dangerous Man

tito-ortiz-ken-shamrock-o.gif

Tom Lawlor
Josh Barnett
Rhonda rousey
Connor McGregor
Mayhem miller
Crazy horse Bennet

I'm not bashing Chael for it, I'm just saying I wonder how many people actually know that.

And yes I'm very aware that The Rock didn't invent "jabroni", it's a play on 'jobber' that was around long before him.

I'll guess Iron Sheik.

Yeah.

And Iron Sheik was working off the original Sheik gimmick.

Sonnen has said many times that he is working a boxing and wrestling gimmick. Superstar Billy Graham above all (the guy Hulk ripped off). And that shit sells.

There is an obvious key to making a shit load of money in fighting. If you have the talent to be at least a contender and you can cut a solid promo instead of idliketothankmytrainermyfamilyjesusandiwillfightanybodytheufcwantsmetofightjesusisgodandmysponsorsareverygoodtome you're set.

Yeah.

And Iron Sheik was working off the original Sheik gimmick.

Sonnen has said many times that he is working a boxing and wrestling gimmick. Superstar Billy Graham above all (the guy Hulk ripped off). And that shit sells.

Funny thing is, Sonnen bashed McGregor for stealing his "I'm not a trash talker, I'm a truth talker" and said "I might as well go around saying if ya smell what the Chael is cooking" which is amusing consider he already did do that with "you absolutely suck".

LOL I forgot that Chael issued that challenge. "If you beat me, I leave the UFC forever."

Has Chael ever answered to that? I mean, explained why he didn't live up to his part of the deal?

I would imagine it would be something like, "well I didn't say I would leave right away.... I mean, I did keep my promise after several more fights..."

This thread reminds me of this

and

this

fast forward to the 13:49 mark

Back