Name me one MW that Silva ducked in his career.

Prime Anderson murders Weidman, Rockhold, Romero, Jacare, whoever the hell else.

This is the guy that made a former LHW Champ look like a child learning to walk:

19owgm.jpg

He move up to beat 6'4 LHW no problem. (Former champ to be fair)

We never saw Jones move up to beat big HW's... instead he duck Chael sonnen lol

Taller is not bigger.

The idea that Nate is this gigantic man Conor took on is nothing short of hilarious. He is an average sized LW, and so is Conor....

Only a few lbs separate them....They are virtually the same size and they fight in the same division.
The "gigantic man" thing is something your coming up with and isn't close to what I've said, I also realise taller is not bigger, again...Putting words in my mouth

Fighting in the same division doesn't mean you're the same size, Conor is bigger than some of the FW's he beat at FW, no?

Nate would never be able to make FW, Conor can, Nate is bigger.

"Only a few pounds separate them"
So even if it's only by a few pounds you agree Nate is bigger?

Anderson will always be GOAT in my eyes. 10 title defenses and every fight he was in you were just on the edge of your seat waiting for a big KO. Fedor is amazing but how would he have fared in the modern era against these monster sized HWs? The Bigfoot Silvia fight kind of scares me in that regard, even though fedors striking at that point was nowhere near as explosive as it used to be.

No Conor walked into the ring over 170 and Nate said he was about 175....

But feel free to use your imagination to make up more stuff.

Nate was not 175 lol. Don't be delusional. He walks around well over 180. He was looking the same size as Nick lately. He was even bigger in the rematch. No way in hell is Nate making 145.

Lol at "Nate said". Nate also said he and his bro have never lost a fight before.

lmao prime Anderson could have easily jumped to 205 and be champ there too but he was friends with Machida.

And lol at Jacare and rockhold beating prime Anderson. Romero would have been a very hard fight for Anderson though.

He ducked Bisping. Anderson is second only to Fedor. Some put him further down due to PEDS.

Jones
Fedor
Anderson
GSP

I am not a fan of Jones. I can not wait for the day he gets knocked the fuck out. Having said that, he's the best the sport has ever seen in my opinion. While Fedors reign was legendary and it was amazing to watch him fight, he had his fair share of cans.

Jones went on a steady rise in competition ever since he fought Bonnar and hasn't stepped down since, with exception to Sonnen who was a late replacement. He not only beat former champions and top competition, he made it look like they don't belong in that weight class.

Jones ran the gauntlet with 8 of his last 10 opponents being top 5-10 at the time they fought, and two top MW's, one of which had fought a lot of his career at LHW and was a champ.

Silva is the GOAT. The fact that he made fun of some fighters, or easily finished them makes people mad.

And there's a plus: Sonnen 1, where LOTS of people had a hard on until mid round 5 and guess what.
Then, the humiliation of Sonnen 2 comes, in and after fight.

GOAT
O O
A A
T T

The fight i really wanted to see from Silva was against the strike force champ Shields he did not duck him but he was best mw outside of him if felt. I am not sure why they made him go to WW although he has wins over champ and top contender i always felt that he was far better at mw then ww. Anyway outside of that your was good pick but like you said he went fucking nuts.

Shields would have been a great fight as well.........;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back