Name me one MW that Silva ducked in his career.

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The reason I still feel SIlva is GOAT material is he beat everyone put in front of him and never ducked anyone. Fedor ducked the UFC, Conor has ducked the FW division, and Jones is ducking his head low to snort coke. Shouldn't the fact Silva beat everyone he was asked to, and beat them easily in his prime give him consideration for GOAT ? Aldo too could have that claim.

"Ducking" - Fighter X isn't fighting who I want him to so I'll just throw out this stupid term.

Word ducking should be punishable by death via firing squad

Destroys the FW GOAT without breaking a sweat = ducking the FW division

Sherdog.

He never fought either of these 2.

1055.jpg

The reason I still feel SIlva is GOAT material is he beat everyone put in front of him and never ducked anyone. Fedor ducked the UFC, Conor has ducked the FW division, and Jones is ducking his head low to snort coke. Shouldn't the fact Silva beat everyone he was asked to, and beat them easily in his prime give him consideration for GOAT ? Aldo too could have that claim.
He ducked Bisping. Anderson is second only to Fedor. Some put him further down due to PEDS.

How has Conor ducked the FW division, when the current title fight are two guys he already beat up?

Destroys the FW GOAT without breaking a sweat = ducking the FW division

Sherdog.
"Stop picking on smaller fighters and fight someone your own size you coward"
*Fights guy bigger than him...TWICE!*
"Stop ducking FW and defend your title you coward"

<{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}>

He didn't duck Filho, but I believe Filho (before he lost his mind) would have been a really bad match up for Anderson. Arona as well, although I'm not sure Arona could make 185........

His PEDS put him off true GOAT status. That's reserved solely for Fedor.

Conor kind of tore through the FW division. The only fights that he didn't get that I would have even wanted to see would be Edgar and Swanson. As for Anderson, you are 100% correct, has anyone ever accused him of ducking fights though? And please don't do the Conor nuthugger response, it's on the same level as calling anyone who supports the police a racist....

"Stop picking on smaller fighters and fight someone your own size you coward"
*Fights guy bigger than him...TWICE!*
"Stop ducking FW and defend your title you coward"

<{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}>

LOL this. Goalposts moving faster than the speed of light.

Silva ducked fighting everyone on a fair playing feild.

Steroid cheat.

He ducked chaels spinning backfist before he KOd him with a knee to the chest

Back