Name HWs who you feel can beat anybody, but make you feel unconfident about them too.

kikikhan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Mir is very much like this. He can end a fight in any way, but can also lose anytime.

Werdum is kind of like that too. I feel that everytime he is going to face a truly great striker with great TDD, that he is going to lose. But I also know that he can win in anyway too.

Brock Lesnar.

I feel like he should be able to pull peoples limbs off and wear their bones as trophies, but he gets punched in the face and cartwheels into the fetal position. :/

They all hit pretty hard so they could all beat each other.

Out of the top 10 Rothwell is the fighter i'd give the smallest chance of beating Werdum. Snowflakes in hell.

Overeem, he has the skills to beat anyone and everyone but sometimes his chin, fight IQ or cardio will fail him or some combination of those.

I think you just described nearly every heavyweight in the UFC

Overeem and Andrei Arvloski are obviously answers.

Overeem for me is the answer and Werdum is probably the opposite, when I think he will lose he wins.

Ya, probably a lot of HW who hit hard. Hunt, Overeem, JDS. Maybe Travis Browne as well simply b/c he's pretty athletic and has nasty elbows if he's in the right position.

Pat Berry and Gabriel Gonzaga. They look like monsters and have the skills to be killer but just somehow, almost every time, they find a way to lose.

Pat Berry and Gabriel Gonzaga. They look like monsters and have the skills to be killer but just somehow, almost every time, they find a way to lose.

I agree with you about Gonzaga but not Pat so much, I like Pat but he had/has too many holes in his game Gonzaga could have been a really great HW if he just trained at a top camp instead of team Link where he is the top guy and there really aren't any others.

Overeem, but my heart about stops every time something lands on his chin. He was killing Travis Browne until the toes touched his chin. He was up 2-0 on Bigfoot until he got KO'ed against the cage.

Back