Name fights with good grappling exchanges

hioki/aloe vera

I need to rewatch it but Torres/Maeda I think was good to, but that just might the fight as a whole.

jailbreak.gif

4.gif

I remember Tyson Griffin vs Frankie Edgar being a dope one.

Now that you mention Tyson Griffin, his battle with Dos Anjos was pretty great too, yet another fight where the guy who I though should win loses, as well as his fight with Guida.

Great choice.

Considering some of the names Paul Harris has on his resume, the fact that Belcher dove head long into his wheel house, defended like a boss and laid down an ass whippin'. Fireplug got his cumupin's that day.

The best ground fight I've seen in quite some time was Tanaka vs Kang

I think you meant Luis Buscape vs Luis Azaredo... I already mentioned it, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed that fight.

Yeah, ha, I realized what I did right after I posted. In the time it took to edit it i was wondering if anyone would even notice.
Yeah, it's pretty much a 15 minute scramble. Fun fight.

Considering some of the names Paul Harris has on his resume, the fact that Belcher dove head long into his wheel house, defended like a boss and laid down an ass whippin'. Fireplug got his cumupin's that day.

He almost got him in a twister too. When Palhares couldn't finish him after Belcher was willing to play footsie for 5 minutes, Palhares was mentally broken.

Diego vs Diaz had a ton of good scrambling and was a scrap on the ground.

Sanchez vs Diaz is the first fight that comes to mind

Darren yUenemaonma vs. NoYorifimu "Kid" Yatamodo had some wild moments!

Nogueira/Barnett

Fitch wrecking Erick Silva, and Fitch getting wrecked by Maia.

Not so much great grappling exchanges as much as displays of superior grappling in MMA.

Back