Name all the anomalies in the main event

Gotta make it look real ;)

So you think the RDA, Till, Pettis and Masvidal fights were fixed too?

Lol. This fight played out exactly how everybody not a delusional m hater thought it would. Cowboy folded under pressure and the bright lights yet again against his best opponent yet, at 37 coming off of 2 TKO losses..

When cowboy clinched with Conor his head ran into his knee, suprised nobody talks about that.

Yeah, that was my first thought. "Why is everyone talking about the shoulder strikes? Conor clearly hit him with a knee out of the gate." Only one of the three shoulder strikes hit Cerrone's nose - the second one. I don't recall where the first hit, but I believe the third glanced off his cheek.

That said, credit to Conor for his technique. Switching from the punch to the knee in the first instant was really sharp, and while I've seen Jones (and probably others) throw shoulders against the cage, I don't believe I've ever seen them from standing clinch in the middle of the octagon. Conor came to fight, Cerrone didn't, and the result was what you'd expect.

He bled from his nose but that shouldn’t account for much. The nose is one of the most susceptible organs when it comes to bleeding. You can bleed from your nose without contact (dry air)

Big fan of the AV, but I think you’re reaching a bit with this one.

Could the knee in the beginning play a role in why Cerrone was not as reactive in the clinch? It must have been unexpected considering Conor went for a straight left and missed just to follow up with a random knee.
SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

Cowboys lack of any lateral movement and walking straight forward into an Aldo like lunging haymaker from a counter striker.

People already made up their mind that this fight was fixed before it even started. Any result with Conor winning would have set the tin foil hats in motion.

What I do know is the head kick Cowboy threw had KO power behind it, and his nose was fucked up. Not a fixed fight.

That only gives credit to people who actually claimed that. They said he's gonna take a dive, and it actually looks shady.

He bled from his nose but that shouldn’t account for much. The nose is one of the most susceptible organs when it comes to bleeding. You can bleed from your nose without contact (dry air)

Yeah, the nose organ...

Could the knee in the beginning play a role in why Cerrone was not as reactive in the clinch? It must have been unexpected considering Conor went for a straight left and missed just to follow up with a random knee.
SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif
that looks suspect as fuck. What was cowboy even trying to do? He just dropped and let himself get kneed for free, not even an attempt to go for a single. It seemed he was going for it but for some reason back- tracked. Man, this is some Pride level scripted fight. This gif is enough evidence. Dude did nothing, absolutely nothing

Donald, universally known for his bad boxing defense, dodged the best left in the game.

that looks suspect as fuck. What was cowboy even trying to do? He just dropped and let himself get kneed for free, not even an attempt to go for a single. It seemed he was going for it but for some reason back- tracked. Man, this is some Pride level scripted fight. This gif is enough evidence. Dude did nothing, absolutely nothing

Did you seriously watch the clip or are you just retarded and brain dead?

cowboy changed levels, ate a knee prob got stunned more than every one think he did....

as soon as he ate a knee, conor was already reacting to get ready to sprawl/ get underhooks...

Even if cowboy attempted to drive he was not getting the takedown...please stfu lol

Both of them stopping to look up at ref and saying this is when you call it off.

Absolutely nothing. Connor haters are just so delusional they think Connor actually a regional level fighter and has humiliated great champions by sheer luck. That or they think fighters with tons of pride keep getting paid off with out anyone hearing about it. Cowboy got dusted by Msavidal and Till. Conor did so to. Nothing much to see here.

Literally zero attempt to defend himself.

- Conor throws a high kick: Cowboy lowers his arms and stays there waiting to get hit
- Conor shoulders him 4 times on the clinch: Cowboy just stands there with zero head movement

This fight was so fake and cringe holy shit

The point of a fake fight is to avoid injury. Dumbass.

Back