Name A Wrestler You Disliked As A Kid & Adult

I dont remember what happened with Vader but Razor was a heel when when lost to Waltman and it started his much needed face turn so I was ok with it.

I actually watched this on raw recently, kid lost 2 matches in a row before Razor so the set up was pretty amazing. I still remember watching as a kid and my dad becoming a fan of the 123 kid

Wrestlers Razor did the job for: Double J, Kid, Vader, Bulldog, Owen, you name it.

Jericho as well. The list goes on. Hall had no problem working or putting anyone over. And I'm sure you know he would even do it when asked not to.

I actually watched this on raw recently, kid lost 2 matches in a row before Razor so the set up was pretty amazing. I still remember watching as a kid and my dad becoming a fan of the 123 kid

It was cool because back then 90% of televised non-PPV or SME matches were squashes against jobbers and "The Lightning Kid" was made to appear as your typical "enhancement talent".

Wrestlers Razor did the job for: Double J, Kid, Vader, Bulldog, Owen, you name it.
He definitely took his share of Ls and put guys over more than he put himself over ever. He was just so cool that he was made man no matter what happened and used that power for good. Fucking shame about how he destroyed himself in the meantime, I miss Scott Hall.

Hogan.

I'll catch hate for this one, but Flair.

I recognize both of their contributions, but never liked either one.

Hogan just annoys me, Flair I started hating as a kid when him and Macho were in the Elizabeth angle... never cared for him since lol

Misawa. Dude was boring as shit and his abortion of a run as Tiger Mask II was disgraceful.

mitsuharu-misawa-dead.jpg

Is X-Pac too obvious? I feel like everyone hates him and always has. He's the "little brother" in the clique that I felt never earned his spot and never contributed anything and was handed stuff because he knew the popular kids. Maybe I'm too old for X-pac to be around when I was a kid though.

Other than him, I'm having a tough time thinking of someone I hated as a kid that I don't respect now for making me hate him so much when I was a kid. The Red Rooster maybe?

Flair, Luger, and Jarrett immediately come to mind.

Another I disliked as a kid and adult is The Patriot. Even more than Luger.

Watching WWF 97 I always forget he was there but once I see him man how do I want to fast forward or skip the episode.

The push he got to wrestle Bret really irks me. I get it, Bret hated America and this can was suppose to represent America, but he sucked.

Where's JYD when you need him?

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate Bray Wyatt and The Young Bucks? I hope they all fall in a volcano.

Bray Wyatt has consistently been involved in the worst TV I have ever seen. I fucking hate that guy. He sucks.

Hardcore holly
Bradshaw
Jeff Jarrett
Bill Demott
Christian (I just don't get the hype and he just screams mid carder so bad)

HHH. I just never bought him as THE guy, he was always the guy who worked with THE guys. So to see him smashed over like a demigod in the 2000s was just like yeesh, fuck this dude.

HHH was a great lacky for Michaels. He just never really had it as a top guy and just forced his way in via politics a lot like Jarrett imo.

Same

Always disliked The Rockers, thought they were corny when so many other way cooler tag teams existed in that era.

Always thought the original DX was corny and all of the DX rehashes after 2002 were extra corny.

Always rooted against him in every singles feud he ever had. Razor Ramon, Bret Hart, The Undertaker, Steve Austin, even wanted Vader and Davey Boy Smith to beat him. After he made his return in 2002 he had good matches, but I was never interested in them, they always seemed like filler to everything else on the card.

Now days I dislike him even more than I did when he was active after all of the years of learning what he was actually like as a person during his first run.

My main gripe with Shawn is that he tries to use the born again Christian gimmick to excuse his past behavior.

It's a really shitty, cynical way to behave.

If you're sorry, then give away all the money you made back then to charity. It really doesn't count if you keep all the money you made fucking people over.

Hogan- as a kid I liked the big guys like Bundy, Kamala, and Andre so Hogan basically beat all my favs.

And it only got worse with the nWo.

Billy Gunn. Dude annoyed the hell out of me as a kid and I still can’t stand him as an adult 20+ years later. Respect to the insane shape he’s kept himself in though, especially compared to his counterparts from that era.

Christian is another one, I never got this guy or seen him as anything more than a solid mid card guy. When AEW introduced him as “the big signing” I was fucking rolling. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back