Name A Word You Can't Stand

Bombshell and that other word they use on news sites to describe "blasting" someone. I forget what it is. like, "Beyonce (blanks) Rhianna for making fun of her weave."

Bombshell and that other word they use on news sites to describe "blasting" someone. I forget what it is. like, "Beyonce (blanks) Rhianna for making fun of her weave."
Clapback?

giphy.gif

Treat
Delicious
Underpants

Mostly when words are shortened
Preggers
Yummo
Foodies
That type of bullshit

Normalcy. Can't stand it. It's like you're TRYING to sound learned or educated by using this word. Just use normality. It sounds so much better.

Here's another one. Copacetic. Why can't you just use "good" or "great"? This one guy I worked with used it and I had to look it up.
Copacetic is a useful word, and not a synonym to "good" or "great". For example, it's a wonderful word to describe mutually destructive relationships where two people abuse each other, but seem to seek out the other's abuse as confirmation that person cares. They're copacetic.

The one that triggered the fuck out of me for a decade after college was "complex". I got so sick of professors nasally intoning, "It's complex..." as if all of us students and the rest of world approached every facet of life like it was as simple as turning a doorknob. I wanted to shout at them, "We get it, we understand the world isn't simple, now shut the fuck up, you've done nothing to simplify the complex by highlighting that it is complex. Deciphering the complex is your one job, nitwit, not pointing out that's it's complex. We aren't paying $35k a year tuition to study the strategies of tic-tac-toe. This should be self-evident."

Normalcy. Can't stand it. It's like you're TRYING to sound learned or educated by using this word. Just use normality. It sounds so much better.

Here's another one. Copacetic. Why can't you just use "good" or "great"? This one guy I worked with used it and I had to look it up.

Behoove

Because being the the Marine Corps, mother fuckers either fuck it up or use it incorrectly

Synergy. I really don't like that word but unfortunately I have used it not infrequently. It's difficult to avoid it in the business environment. I'm a traitor to my own belief

synergyjemmovie2015-500x375.jpg

I cant take a person seriously that uses Problematic or Unpack (unless it's a suitcase)

They are inherently whiny terms by nature

Playboy? Penthouse? Cherry?
Sears catalog?
Bro, it's the 21 century. Magazines are so 1998.

Obligatory: Ok, boomer.

Listen here you SoundCloud mumble rapper.

Well technically, with the M1 garands you really did use a clip. So the misnomer stuck and thats why people still do it.

I still call Pistol mags clips to differentiate if I alternate use between weapons on my person on the firing range between AR and pistol swapping. Yeah I know people hate it but whatevs.

Fact. People using clip to talk about their magazines probably heard it in their favorite rap song.

Listen here you SoundCloud mumble rapper.

Fact. People using clip to talk about their magazines probably heard it in their favorite rap song.
What TF kind of wiseass calls a magazine a clip?
Coupons, I could understand, 'cause there used to be some clipping involved. Butt, even that would be a stretch.

These days, even coupons are just some digital code.

SoundCloud mumble rapper? Is this a viable career option? I've got to think about my previous life choices. Hard!!!

Synergy. I really don't like that word but unfortunately I have used it not infrequently. It's difficult to avoid it in the business environment. I'm a traitor to my own belief
Synergy is a word invented by BS* brofessionals, who do not understand the concept of resonance.

* - liberal arts majors (historically). In other words "I don't understand meths" kind of folk.
JCZzLl0.png

P.s. If a business "person" uses that word, you can surely bet $100 that that "person" is either a sales mofo or a PR morang with BS in BS.

P.p.s.s. Yet, when I hear that word, I manage.
I don't go shooting up offices or biznis meetings...

Cuck. As soon as I see it I automatically scroll past the rest of the post. If you only talk in stupid buzz words I don't care about your opinion.

narrative. that word was never a part of normal vocabulary ten years ago. that became a normal word to use for describing a point of view. instead of saying point of view, people now say narrative. i wish people would go back and forth, instead of just abandoning point of view.

Back