Name a more skilled, more entertaining and evenly matched Trifecta than TJ, Cody and Cruz

I could list a bunch of names from 125lb too. That doesn't make it a strong division

LHW is the weakest division in all of MMA

It was so weak during the Jones era that Jones was constantly "defending" vs contenders who had losing streaks or who had no more then a 2 fight win streak lol

LHW was so weak Jones "defended" TWICE VS MWs lmao

Not to mention that Jones has never beaten anyone his size or age and was badly exposed by Gus, who was simply close enough in size and age to him

Those "MW's" that Jones defended against were previous LHW champions. And LHW was widely regarded as the premium division of MMA back then - but that's as far as I'm going to argue.

And as far as Jones vs Gus goes - styles truly make fights. It's why Diaz gave Connor so many problems.

And if you want to talk about fighting guys smaller than them. Jones isn't even the biggest guy at LHW and only cuts from 225ish. Connor was killing himself to make 145.

Little bit of hypocrisy goin on here I see.

BJ, Hughes, St Pierre is my all time fav trifecta.

i agree with almost every single post in this thread actually

TJ fought an awful fight vs Cruz and still should have won. Cruz got bodybagged by Cody and TJ demolished Cody easily, twice. TJ is clearly the best guy in the trio.

LMAO no

They don't even come close to the skill level of Cruz/TJ/Cody

Jones has terrible boxing. Gus was knocked out by a brawler. DC is only truly stand out in and from the clinch

LHW and HW are the 2 weakest divisions in all of MMA. "Decent fish in a small pond"

Dude BW is a lot different than LHW and to discredit either with those types of reasoning (your logic can be reversed to BW too) makes yo seem ignorant.

DSeeXndUMAA6buy.jpg
So cheesy

Dillashaw is one of the best guys I've ever seen fight, win or lose. The way he moved in that cage tonight was top tier. Mixed it up, tons of movement and defense with his hands, look smoother than a razor blade.

His striking is way ahead of Cody, its cleaner and gets to the punch first. Basically fought a perfect fight and looked perfect doing it

True but he didn't look perfect, he got either badly rocked or put down for a second I forgot which.

Chuck, Randy, Tito.

Except Tito got dominated by all 3. Whoops.

Chuck, Randy, Tito.

Except Tito got dominated by all 3. Whoops.

ROmero, Whittaker, Gastelum

Dc, Stipe, Reem

Back