Name a more skilled, more entertaining and evenly matched Trifecta than TJ, Cody and Cruz

Hopefully we get some exciting combination of matches from Conor, Tony and Khabib

LMAO no

They don't even come close to the skill level of Cruz/TJ/Cody

Jones has terrible boxing. Gus was knocked out by a brawler. DC is only truly stand out in and from the clinch

LHW and HW are the 2 weakest divisions in all of MMA. "Decent fish in a small pond"

Yeah how shit is Jones hey. Couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag. He's lucky that there's no talent in the upper divisions or he'd be in trouble.

OSP
DC
Teixera
Shogun
Rampage
Rashad
Bader
Belfort
Bonnar
Machida
Gustaffson

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Yeah how shit is Jones hey. Couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag. He's lucky that there's no talent in the upper divisions or he'd be in trouble.

OSP
DC
Teixera
Shogun
Rampage
Rashad
Bader
Belfort
Bonnar
Machida
Gustaffson

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I could list a bunch of names from 125lb too. That doesn't make it a strong division

LHW is the weakest division in all of MMA

It was so weak during the Jones era that Jones was constantly "defending" vs contenders who had losing streaks or who had no more then a 2 fight win streak lol

LHW was so weak Jones "defended" TWICE VS MWs lmao

Not to mention that Jones has never beaten anyone his size or age and was badly exposed by Gus, who was simply close enough in size and age to him

LMAO no

Jones has terrible boxing. Gus was knocked out by a brawler. DC is only truly stand out in and from the clinch

LHW and HW are the 2 weakest divisions in all of MMA. "Decent fish in a small pond"
False
Anthony Rumble Johnson is the best striker in the UFC
Jon Jones is the goat

It's actually not too dissimilar to the famous Ali/Foreman/Frazier trifecta. Obviously it's not nearly on the same scale, but it's interesting to see.

False
Anthony Rumble Johnson is the best striker in the UFC
Jon Jones is the goat
Look I know your shitck: ) By now, everyone knows you're just a troll poster who tries to shock or bait with the most controversial of absurd opinions.

Rumble is a face first brawler. Do you remember when be got a gift decision over Arlovski? Arlovski the guy who gets knocked out by a breeze lol

And Jones isn't even top 5. He has never beaten anyone his size or age. Exposed by Gus. Looked terrible vs gatekeeper OSP. Plus hes already DQ'd from the convo with all his failed PED tests.

Jones's only truly great win is DC, and he was on riods to get that win. Pretty much says it all. We saw a clean Jones vs OSP and Jones looked awful

Last edited:
I could list a bunch of names from 125lb too. That doesn't make it a strong division

It was so weak during the Jones era that Jones was constantly "defending" vs contenders who had losing streaks or who had no more then a 2 fight win streak lol

Not to mention that Jones has never beaten anyone his size or age and was badly exposed by Gus, who was simply close enough in size and age to him
That's not a bunch of names, that's a bunch of world class fighters Jones destroyed.
Exposed by Gus? You mean the 6'5 Swedish striker that Jones beat at his own game? But I thought if you took away Jones size advantage he wasn't very good?

You're a hater with a victim mentality, and that's why you're a salty virgin.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

By now, everyone knows you're just a troll poster who tries to shock or bait with the most controversial of absurd opinions

Rumble is a face first brawler who got a gift decision over Arlovski. Arlovski the guy who gets knocked out by a breeze

Jones isn't even top 5. Has never beaten anyone his size or age. Exposed by Gus. Looked terrible vs gatekeeper OSP. Plus hes already DQ'd from the convo with all his failed PED tests.

Jones's only truly great win is DC.

I don't even really want to look at the larger argument, but there is a real personality disorder at play here. Either that or McGregor's camp is paying you. I hope it's the latter, but I'm not too optimistic.

LMAO no

Cause jones is a boxer, good analysis

Hard to top that trifecta, but can you imagine if prime Frankie Edgar dropped down to 135? Anyway lets see how Marlon can add to that mix.

Chuck with that look in his eye, healthy Shogun, TRT Belfort

That's not a bunch of names, that's a bunch of world class fighters Jones destroyed.

It's just a bunch of names who you only hype because of "bu but size"

Check their records before and after Jones. Look at all the fights and watch the embarrassingly low level of skill displayed at LHW

And - of the opponents who Jones faced who actually had decent records coming into their fight with Jones, look at WHO they beat...

It will tell you everything you need to know

LHW is and always has been a complete shit show

Lando said:
Exposed by Gus? You mean the 6'5 Swedish striker that Jones beat at his own game?

But I thought if you took away Jones size advantage he wasn't very good?

You're a hater with a victim mentality, and that's why you're a salty virgin.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Ok now its confirmed you're just a Jones troll

bones-punched-by-gustafsson.gif

Wv7UkUD.gif

5NfrncB.gif

l5oue.gif

Vu2Ph7O.gif

tumblr_mtj1osH3pi1qaa8d1o3_250.gif

Jones "dominated" a very weak shallow LHW. Beat nothing but senior citizens who should've been in retirement homes, not fighting in a cage.

Jones never ever decisively beat anyone his size or age. The one time he actually fought someone who was simply close enough in size and age to him, he got badly exposed (by Gus

Jones is one of the most over rated "fighters" in combat sports history

there is a real personality disorder at play here.
Hahah lol

So when were you diagnosed little buddy? As they say, people like this are always projecting their issues on to others; )

Hahah lol

So when were you diagnosed little buddy? As they say, people like this are always projecting their issues on to others; )

Which # of account is this? It has to be at least #5. Everyone can recognize that agonizingly shitty format and rigidly dogmatic devotion to McGregor.

Look I know your shitck: ) By now, everyone knows you're just a troll poster who tries to shock or bait with the most controversial of absurd opinions.

Rumble is a face first brawler. Do you remember when be got a gift decision over Arlovski? Arlovski the guy who gets knocked out by a breeze lol

And Jones isn't even top 5. He has never beaten anyone his size or age. Exposed by Gus. Looked terrible vs gatekeeper OSP. Plus hes already DQ'd from the convo with all his failed PED tests.

Jones's only truly great win is DC, and he was on riods to get that win. Pretty much says it all. We saw a clean Jones vs OSP and Jones looked awful

OSP is a dangerous fight and Jones made it look easy(50-44). Conor did in fact look terrible against gatekeeper Nate Diaz and arguably lost both fights

Rumble Johnson is a elite MMA striker, and that is shown in his breadth of KOs.

Here's what a perfectly placed uppercut looks like

giphy.webp

Here's what a bad uppercut looks like: wrong stance, no balance, poor movement reading, pretty much an arm punch ... not withstanding, Floyd just shrugged it off

LimpingSizzlingBongo-size_restricted.gif

OSP is a dangerous fight and Jones made it look easy(50-44). Conor did in fact look terrible against gatekeeper Nate Diaz and arguably lost both fights

Rumble Johnson is a elite MMA striker, and that is shown in his breadth of KOs.

Here's what a perfectly placed uppercut looks like

giphy.webp

Here's what a bad uppercut looks like: bad stance, no balance, poor movement reading, pretty much an arm punch ... not withstanding, Floyd just shrugged it off

LimpingSizzlingBongo-size_restricted.gif

Those "MW's" that Jones defended against were previous LHW champions. And LHW was widely regarded as the premium division of MMA back then - but that's as far as I'm going to argue.

And as far as Jones vs Gus goes - styles truly make fights. It's why Diaz gave Connor so many problems.

And if you want to talk about fighting guys smaller than them. Jones isn't even the biggest guy at LHW and only cuts from 225ish. Connor was killing himself to make 145.

Little bit of hypocrisy goin on here I see.

Back