Name a more skilled, more entertaining and evenly matched Trifecta than TJ, Cody and Cruz

I would remove cruz from this equation. cody whooped him and in a rematch I'm almost certain dillashaw would clearly win against him too

Some of the best, most complete mixed martial artists of all time.

Prime Cruz sits atop that mountain though.

I would remove cruz from this equation. cody whooped him and in a rematch I'm almost certain dillashaw would clearly win against him too

Cruz beats Dillashaw again.

Hmmm

Well, I dont think Gardbrant is "evenly matched" with either Dom or TJ. The caliber of skill is similar between the 3 though.

I call Cruz/TJ/Cody the greatest love triangle in all of MMA lol

Yup. I think he finishes him this time.

Jones, DC & Gus
LMAO no

They don't even come close to the skill level of Cruz/TJ/Cody

Jones has terrible boxing. Gus was knocked out by a brawler. DC is only truly stand out in and from the clinch

LHW and HW are the 2 weakest divisions in all of MMA. "Decent fish in a small pond"

Fedor, Cro-Cop & Big Nog.

Dillashaw is one of the best guys I've ever seen fight, win or lose. The way he moved in that cage tonight was top tier. Mixed it up, tons of movement and defense with his hands, look smoother than a razor blade.

His striking is way ahead of Cody, its cleaner and gets to the punch first. Basically fought a perfect fight and looked perfect doing it

Back in the day: condit Hendricks and lawler

I don't think there is one. TJ and Cruz are incredibly skilled and Cody isn't far behind them, 3 terrific mixed martial artists.

Cruz beats Dillashaw again.
eh. he was more headhunting in that fight. he seem to be way more mature now. but I bet we will see this fight down the line and we will see who's right

Segal, Chuck Norris & Van Damme.

DSeeXndUMAA6buy.jpg

Back