name a fight in the UFC where both competitors are now dead

Not UFC but this:

tumblr_m5j9nv4Yzd1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Not MMA but MMA fighter Shane del Rosario died dec 9 2013 had a kickboxing match on jan 12 2008 with Ginty Vrede who died jan 28 2008.

Evan Tanner vs Justin Levens at UFC 59. Levens was a murder suicide I believe with him and his wife, and Tanner got lost in the desert.

I will never understand this one and to many questions to be asked? was Tanner perhaps killed?

I will never understand this one and to many questions was Tanner perhaps killed?

No..it was an accident...dehydrated and lost is never a good combo..especially alone and in the desert

Damn didn't know Sherman Pendergast was dead.

Sylvia v Couture ...... well in Dana's eyes anyway...

No..it was an accident...dehydrated and lost is never a good combo..especially alone and in the desert

I don't really think it was an accident. Maybe he didn't consciously realize what he was doing, but he was clearly depressed in the inactive novelty beard stage that occurred shortly before he died. He said he planned to go so deep into the desert that if his equipment failed he wouldn't survive.

People were worried about him, and he brushed it off/downplayed his comment, but we know what happened next.

While we're on the subject, Paul Buentello fought Gilbert Aldana in the UFC who later drowned.

Just a curious thought. Can you name one?

Justin Eilers vs Brandon Vera................... 's career......... bu-dum tssssssssss

that hurt me as a Vera fan, but it had to be done lol

GSP vs BJ 2. Oh, never mind...

Nice thread dig.

What about a fight in the UFC where both are now in Prison??

Back