name a fight in the UFC where both competitors are now dead

Evan Tanner vs Justin Levens at UFC 59. Levens was a murder suicide I believe with him and his wife, and Tanner got lost in the desert.

Evan Tanner VS Justin Levens.^^^ beat me to it.

Kevin Rosier, the semi-finalist in UFC 1, passed away in April of this year. May he rest in peace. As far as I can tell, all of his UFC opponents are still alive. I know that the thread asks for both competitors to have passed away, but I thought that this was a good place to remember one of the oft-forgotten trailblazers of MMA.

Big Nog vs Bob Sapp

Off the top of my head... Kimura Masahiko vs Helio Gracie.
Should count, right?

OK, not entirely relevant (sorry I don't know why I'm obsessing over this thread), but Justin Eilers' first fight after leaving UFC was a win over Sherman Pendergarst in an outside promotion; Pendergarst would fight in the UFC soon after, losing to Hardonk. Both Eilers and Pendergarst have since moved on, and may they both rest in peace.

Career or corporeal?

Corporeal death? Cant think of any. Maybe Ross Clifton fought someone who also then died but I am not sure.

Career death? We would be here all night.

And finally, I am worried about the TS. This is not a healthy or normal thing for a human's mind to consider. Or maybe it is. I suppose the macabre tends to generate curiosity.......

Back