name a fight in mma history that showed more heart than Ortega just did

He is incredibly tough, nothing but respect... But to say he came back and almost finished the fight is farfetched imo. Aside from the subs, he wasnt close to finishing Volk.

Fighters have gotten knocked out in a combat sport… Shocking
I was more suggesting that people that didn’t get knocked out were tougher than those that did, Max has been in wars and never knocked down, Faber fought with two broke hands against Aldo until the end, Hendo had one of the best against Shogun. Who’s tougher and more heart in your opinion, Hendo or Shogun?

I was more suggesting that people that didn’t get knocked out were tougher than those that did, Max has been in wars and never knocked down, Faber fought with two broke hands against Aldo until the end, Hendo had one of the best against Shogun. Who’s tougher and more heart in your opinion, Hendo or Shogun?
id go with Dan.. there’s something a little scary about him

Volk showed more heart than Ortega tonight.
Tee City probably even quit at the end of the third; his team was sneaky enough to lift him off the mat.

You and I....we were never on the best of terms.

But we know a fucking quitter when we see one

Hooker vs Barboza

Edgar vs Maynard

Brawldanado legit nearly died against Glover.

Screenshot-2019-07-31-at-14.40.21.png

These two

TS is right, the beating that Ortega took was next level, those hooks and overhand rights he ate were absolutely brutal.. and the standing ground and pound.. oh, my God..

Full credit to Ortega.. no losers in that fight

Oh come. This is Ortega’s MO. Get the shit beat out of you for nearly 3 full rounds, and then pull a Hail Mary out of your ass. But, tonight it didn’t work, and he got bludgeoned at the end of the third. Props but, I had Alex by decision in my picks.

Ah shit you actually reminded me that's what he's known for. Seema like everyone forgot.

This is not to take anything away from A.V., he’s champ for a reason but Ortega came back from near death and almost finished the fight several times.

Don’t understand how someone cannot be truly inspired by seeing that

frankie
and actually won

Back