Name a better MMA accomplishment than beating DJ and TJ back to back

This argument is garbage, you didn't address anything I said. Why are they killers any more than Cejudo or DJ?

Because they are the size of your average elementary school students. You can take your own argument and throw in the trash compactor. Because it is useless. Nobody and I mean nobody that will ever compete in these tiny weight classes is going to be considered the best of all time. They don’t fight anybody. DJ never Beat a credible legitimate fighter that anyone ever heard of in his entire career. He literally washed out at 35. Could not win the championship at 35.

the only argument i can see is Pride GP winners who win fights in the same night.

Olympic Gold Medal, 125 champ, and now beating the tar out of the 135 lb champ.

Pretty damn good.

Whittaker beating Romero and Jacare (finishing Jacare as well) is pretty damn impressive.

Especially for a guy that spent most of his career at 170. He moved up and beat two of the best.

I actually can't think of another fighter that moved up a weight class, beat 2 of the top 3 guys and claimed the belt.

Nah brb I'm a jones fans but skill wise tj and dj are above both DC and Gus
i duno if i'd agree on that, but dc and gus were not back to back... unless u count the NC, which u cant...

Yeah that fight should have been a draw if anything, really just highlighted how inadequate the scoring system is. He fought damn near perfectly against the P4P king and then showed he was dangerous too by demolishing the champ from the weight class above. Really incredible no matter what.
i dont think the scoring system is bad.. or maybe it is, but the judges are worse for sure

Hendo beating Yvel, Big Nog, and Babalu in the same night.

TJ is not, never was, and will never be better than Dominic as a BW champion.

Injuries have Robbed Cruz.. He really at such a young age was in prime position to go down as a pound for pound legend. In my mind he still Is that.. But it’s sad that injuries robbed us of his prime.

I mean my god this guy with basically three years off, and tons of injuries, came back to win a very close contest with TJ. That to me will always be the greatest comeback I have ever seen in the sport. Nothing will ever top it.

Shogun's 2005 GP run: ran through Rampage, Diet Nog, Reem and Arona all in a span of 4 months

Saku getting Royce's corner to throw in the towel after 90 minutes and then going another 15 minutes with Igor before his body finally gave out. It was Royce's first loss and Igor was arguably the best HW at the time with a 37 fight unbeaten streak.

Back