Name a better MMA accomplishment than beating DJ and TJ back to back

Disagree
And I never said it was a robbery
I think Cejudo won against MM but it was close

Jones beat 2 elite fighters and it wasn't close
He took them apart

Jones is the currently the best
It's not close
Gustafsson and Dc are elite, but they're really not that special if you compared their skills to some elite fighters from lower weight class. While Tj and DJ are two of the most skilled fighters in UFC.
But it's my opinion after all.

Weidman beat Silva then beat Silva then beat Machida then beat Belfort. Winner!
You really are comparing Weidman catching a clowning Silva and Silva breaking his leg to Henry's wins over DJ & TJ??

Everything as a whole, technique, speed, power, strategy, focus, discipline, etc. Fedor is the baddest man to ever put the gloves on but DJ is the best P4P. These things mean practically nothing though so don't take it too seriously, it's opinion more than anything.

I don't feel very many top athletes or contenders fight at 25 or even 35. Think about it how many great athletes are so small they can cut down to that weight?

They put on Fun fights but the GOAT candidates in MMA are 155 and up..

DC and GSP are like highest mma accomplishment, trailed by Silva

Disagree
And I never said it was a robbery
I think Cejudo won against MM but it was close

Jones beat 2 elite fighters and it wasn't close
He took them apart

Jones is the currently the best
It's not close
Jones got most of his best wins when they were way past their primes. Combine that with the PED stuff and his career isn't nearly as impressive. Fedor is probably smaller than Jon and dominated HW for a decade while going against many the best HW's in their primes in an org that encouraged PED's for everyone.

If he beat TJ at 135 and beat MM decisively it would be up there.
MM won imo.

Pfft. Call me when he beats BJ.

Or better yet, AJ.

I don't feel very many top athletes or contenders fight at 25 or even 35. Think about it how many great athletes are so small they can cut down to that weight?

They put on Fun fights but the GOAT candidates in MMA are 155 and up..
I disagree and would argue that the best athletes at those weights gravitate toward combat sports because they're too small to compete in other sports like football or basketball. I don't know if you've ever trained or competed in wrestling, BJJ, or MMA but the smaller guys have always stood out as the most impressive athletically and technically in my experience.

BJ beating gomi and Hughes back to back.

Honestly, it ranks up there pretty high. IDK the right answer and i haven't put tons of thought into that alone. But....he's just taken out 2 champs in 2 divisions, and beat the bigger man in 32s. Pretty good stuff. Look DJ was recently considered one of TBE, and before that fight tonight commentators were saying TJ is arguably the best bantamweight ever. So maybe it's hard to imagine this accomplishment as being as big as what dc and gsp and conor have done because cejudo's a little guy and not very well known. I'm not saying this was the better accomplishment of all the aforementioned, but it certainly belongs in the conversation.

I disagree and would argue that the best athletes at those weights gravitate toward combat sports because they're too small to compete in other sports like football or basketball. I don't know if you've ever trained or competed in wrestling, BJJ, or MMA but the smaller guys have always stood out as the most impressive athletically and technically in my experience.

Big guys can choose Football or baseball or basketball, but it takes a special mentality to be a fighter. To want to get punched, kicked, taken down and beat up for a living. Plus the money is not there like in other sports.. But in MMA history. Fedor, GSP, Jones, Silva etc these men are killers and fought killers. 125??? These men should be riding horses..

If Henry beats tj again. Beats Moraes and Lineker, then yeah.

Big guys can choose Football or baseball but it takes a special mentality to be a fighter. To want to get punched, kicked, taken down and beat up for a living. Plus the money is not there like in other sports.. But in MMA history. Fedor, GSP, Jones, Silva etc these men are killers and fought killers. 125??? These men should be riding horses..
This argument is garbage, you didn't address anything I said. Why are they killers any more than Cejudo or DJ?

Back