Naked, Unarmed Man Tripping on LSD Mauled by San Diego Police Dog

Then you don't know what he's capable of. Rather see a dog take him down, he'll get some stitches, then go to jail, rather than a cop attempt to and maybe take a dive down that hill and get critically injured.
He's a naked dude in a disturbed mental state. How can 5
Grown ass trained and armed men not take him down

You've obviously never worked in high risk security or law enforcement. I do so let me enlighten you. When a man is on LSD or anything of the sort, they are immune to the type of pain nomral people would. They also are hellishly strong and a danger because of a higher potential for spitting, biting, clawing, etc .....

You've obviously never worked in high risk security or law enforcement. I do so let me enlighten you. When a man is on LSD or anything of the sort, they are immune to the type of pain nomral people would. They also are hellishly strong and a danger because of a higher potential for spitting, biting, clawing, etc .....
You sound weak and poor.

"Come on up, we'll help you out. We've got medics."

tumblr_inline_nzfevykxev1rg0x34_500.jpg

Have you ever tried to take someone down on drugs that seriously mess up your brain like LSD the like? Better to use the dog and get him stitches later. Maybe this experience will make him think twice before acting like a fool again.

But-but, Sherdog tells me I should try LSD at least once!

Give that dog a @&$%# medal!

CnKru1vXEAAor15.jpg

Lol.... Bet you're the classic dude who fries for the first time and while he's frying starts telling everyone "omg. Omg . Omg. This is amazing!! This needs to be shared with the world!! Everyone needs to see what I'm seeing!! How is this still a secret!?!?"

Have you ever tried to take someone down on drugs that seriously mess up your brain like LSD the like? Better to use the dog and get him stitches later. Maybe this experience will make him think twice before acting like a fool again.

Yeah, you're an idiot that has little to no understanding of what he's talking about. Sorry to be harsh. It's just true.

You're obviously an idiot who's never dealt with cops before. Go sit down homer.

Yeah... I've never dealt with cops before. Except the 50 times that I have dealt with cops.

Quick! Tell all the kids about the evils of LSD before it poisons their minds Eustace!!

Yeah... I've never dealt with cops before. Except the 50 times that I have dealt with cops.

Quick! Tell all the kids about the evils of LSD before it poisons their minds Eustace!!

Now you're going overboard. Calm down small fry.

Now you're going overboard. Calm down small fry.

So in your mind, harmlessly wandering around nature naked = acting like an idiot and you deserve to have your leg permanently disfigured? Strong reasoning ability you've got there boyo.

The next time you fucking cowards come into the War Room to cry and moan about the next police officer that gets murdered in America, remember your disgusting gleeful circle-jerk for an unarmed person getting mauled with deadly force ITT.

Literally this type of shit is and this type of response is what gets cops killed. You fucking idiots.

The cop worship in this country is embarrassing. These guys place 10x more value on the lives of police officers who make 30k/year and have a two year education than they do over the lives of the rest of society. In many areas of the country police are nothing more than state sponsored gangsters. They extort people for money, shake down businesses, sell the drugs they confiscate. Etc etc. Literal gangsters.

So in your mind, harmlessly wandering around nature naked = acting like an idiot and you deserve to have your leg permanently disfigured? Strong reasoning ability you've got there boyo.

No, in my mind wondering around naked in a community, on drugs, while disobeying cops orders on the edge of a hill is grounds to have a dog sicked on you.

You're a child with no life experience.

4 men vs 1 man high on drugs is almost an equal fight. Stop acting like a tough guy, no one is impressed by your beta self.

You're trolling right? Why do people that clearly have no idea what they're talking about feel so inclined to chime in? LSD doesn't give you super strength idiot. No. It's not almost an equal fight.

Honest question. Isn't this the perfect case for tasering someone?

Is someone hopped up on LSD taser-proof? Or officers not carrying tasers?

Dog attack feels quite over the top given the numbers and that the guy wasn't armed unless he had a grenade shoved up his ass.

Back