Naked, Unarmed Man Tripping on LSD Mauled by San Diego Police Dog

That would be fucked upntonget mauled by dogs and arrested while tripping balls.

Except it's completely true.

Legit bouncers have to deal with the exact same thing cops deal with but they don't have guns.

Is that true or false

And people have been known to bring knives and guns into night clubs or am I making all that up as well

"Legit bouncers"......fucking lol.

Being a bouncer isn't a "legit" job, it's just something that violent, uneducated fuckers do on the side for extra $$$.

"Legit bouncers"......fucking lol.

Being a bouncer isn't a "legit" job, it's just something that violent, uneducated fuckers do on the side for extra $$$.

Oh yeah you need to be a real rocket scientist to be a cop in America.

Get lost with this nonsense.

Bouncers have to take people outta clubs that are fucked up on drugs or alcohol all the time. You're gonna tell me these 5 cops couldn't have done it without an attack dog.

Lmfao

Wish I could fight you irl

Come to jersey I'll set up a date through the PM and we can meet at the place I train at and I'll mop the fucking floor with u.

We can record it and put it on sherdog if you want too.

We can go out drinking afterwards as well. I don't hold grudges.

Kong is one of these War Room CANS I was talking about.

It's cute that all the typical police boot lickers are here in full force sticking up for a bunch of goons who couldn't apprehend a man who's weaponless and naked.

Typical Cuck

I just can't even get behind the idea of LE using dogs to attack people regardless of whether they pose a serious threat or not.

Its barbaric and should have no place in our society, especially against our own citizens.

Captain Shawn is disappointed in you Cadet WandyWiolentFan. He suspects you are not completely dedicated to the mission.

taps-034.jpg

I'm more amazed that "tripping" is now an accepted word for professional writers.

Probably not true. Most bouncers I know are either in school or just do it as a side gig for extra cash like me.

It most definitely is true, at least in those "tougher" bars and clubs. You'd be surprised at the scum of the earth I had met working as a bouncer. There was everything from drug dealers to professional hitmen.

Oh yeah you need to be a real rocket scientist to be a cop in America.

Get lost with this nonsense.

Bouncers have to take people outta clubs that are fucked up on drugs or alcohol all the time. You're gonna tell me these 5 cops couldn't have done it without an attack dog.

No....I'm saying bouncing isn't a "legit" profession.

No....I'm saying bouncing isn't a "legit" profession.

I get what you're saying but that's besides the point. I knew guys throughout the years that bounced at rough places. Cut with bottles, hit with bottles, breaking up fights between juice heads on drugs. Constantly dealing with big dudes who are tough.

It's pretty legit if you work at a rough place.

Not saying everything went well there but I find this entire 'legalize drugs' and 'he didn't do nothing brah, he was just high' crowd ridiculous.

That's exactly the problem if you have junkies running around in the public, drugged up, somewhat unresponsive, unable to follow basic orders and shouting at officers. Maybe he intimidated civilians before police arrived. This whole 'it's your choice, you only harm yourself, he's only on drugs' narrative only holds up if you do drugs in your own house and don't bother other people.
That being said I don't think they had to release the dog in the first place and they could have called the dog off as soon as he was on the ground. But the one-sided outrage comes from the same people who always will be outraged if cops use force and upvote posts like this
WTF is wrong with the police in America, just straight up bullies and maniacs.

The worst part about getting attacked by a police dog is that your natural reaction is to fight back.

But, if you do, they're adding an assaulting an officer charge.

Morons on here defending drug addicts who don't want to listen when the cops given them a command. Idiots saying they should have left him alone. What fucking planet do you live on? You can't leave a naked motherfucker on LSD out in a community like that. The asshole deserved everything he got. Maybe next time he'll think twice about doing LSD and running around a neighborhood naked in broad daylight.

If you want to act like that and it be acceptable, go to some 3rd would country. You don't belong here.

Morons on here defending drug addicts who don't want to listen when the cops given them a command. Idiots saying they should have left him alone. What fucking planet do you live on? You can't leave a naked motherfucker on LSD out in a community like that. The asshole deserved everything he got. Maybe next time he'll think twice about doing LSD and running around a neighborhood naked in broad daylight.

If you want to act like that and it be acceptable, go to some 3rd would country. You don't belong here.
When he started leaning forward and screaming they should have Sparta'd his ass back down the hill.

Or, they could've let him continue to wander around harmlessly in the canyon. Either way.
So you're fine with letting a naked person tripping wander around your neighborhood and local school?
Patrol officers with the San Diego Police Department were asked to check on the welfare of a naked man screaming and running through a canyon.
It took some time for the officers to locate the man hiding in a rustic canyon area surrounded by homes and a high school.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/invest...ice-Dog-Bite-Naked-Unarmed-Man-406122445.html

Not saying everything went well there but I find this entire 'legalize drugs' and 'he didn't do nothing brah, he was just high' crowd ridiculous.

That's exactly the problem if you have junkies running around in the public, drugged up, somewhat unresponsive, unable to follow basic orders and shouting at officers. Maybe he intimidated civilians before police arrived. This whole 'it's your choice, you only harm yourself, he's only on drugs' narrative only holds up if you do drugs in your own house and don't bother other people.
That being said I don't think they had to release the dog in the first place and they could have called the dog off as soon as he was on the ground. But the one-sided outrage comes from the same people who always will be outraged if cops use force and upvote posts like this

Dude I'm not some outrage junkie, I happen to think in a lot of recent cases where the guy is obviously running straight at the police with a weapon and the situation is already beyond de-escalation that they DO have a right to go straight to the heavy stuff. This situation is not that at all, it's 5 power tripping assholes using the most possible force against a guy who is clearly no threat at all. If you think that's OK you must be the kind of guy who wants to live in a police state. I mean asking a guy to stop resisting when their dog is chewing his leg off? How the fuck is that possible? These sadistic assholes just wanted to see their dog fuck someone up, that's the truth of it.

Can you imagine it, you're walking home after a few drinks at the bar, policeman asks you to stop, you don't hear him and the first thing he does in response is to sick his attack dog on you. This guy was on LSD but he could've easily just had a few too many beers. We are just seeing way too many instances where this is the case, police acting like they are above the law and don't have a duty to at least attempt to resolve a situation peacefully before calling in their taxpayer funded APC to roll right through someones house.

Pretty bad K9 deployment. Dog should have been taken off the bite much quicker too. It's bad deployments like that that cause you to lose the good tool that a K9 is.

None of our K9 offcers would deploy under those circumstances. And I say that as someone who has been part of K9 training in our county for a few years as an agitator.

I'm all for the dog, it is one of the best use of force tools we have. I've points shotgun at someone's face during a burglary call and told them they'd get fucking shot, in no uncertain terms and they could care less. As soon as the dog started barking and bouncing on the leash guy just gave up and walked out. Saved everyone a lot of pain and injury.

Back