Najmi Black Belt Year 1 Highlight

Mann youve been killing it since you started.. now you still underestimated but a killer no less.. Im always impressed.. You'll get it next year.

You did great this year, congrats.
Hope you will score a flying triangle in a world finals one day

While I understand completely why it's not very fulfilling, a silver at worlds your first year at BB is a hell of an achievement. Plus, Lepri was on form in a way that I don't know if there are any LWs ever that would have beat him this year. Your game is exciting and aggressive, I love watching you compete, I think you'll be the next American BB world champ (if only because Keenan fights later in the day than you :) ). Much hespect.

Uchi said most of what I wanted to. You ran into a Brazilian steel wall in the form of an all time great and looked absolutely phenomenal on the way, all in your very first year at black. What you've achieved is amazing.

Mann youve been killing it since you started.. now you still underestimated but a killer no less.. Im always impressed.. You'll get it next year.

You did great this year, congrats.
Hope you will score a flying triangle in a world finals one day

While I understand completely why it's not very fulfilling, a silver at worlds your first year at BB is a hell of an achievement. Plus, Lepri was on form in a way that I don't know if there are any LWs ever that would have beat him this year. Your game is exciting and aggressive, I love watching you compete, I think you'll be the next American BB world champ (if only because Keenan fights later in the day than you :) ). Much hespect.

Uchi said most of what I wanted to. You ran into a Brazilian steel wall in the form of an all time great and looked absolutely phenomenal on the way, all in your very first year at black. What you've achieved is amazing.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate the kind words. It means a lot! I'll get em next year.

Back