News Naiza FC 35

Nikolay Samusev vs. Raimbek Orinbay / Magomed Kabardiev vs. Z. Myrzabekov

• Raimbek Orinbay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Z. Myrzabekov

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ooooooooof

Wicked knee to the body KO for Podlesniy over Ibragimov. Had that classic 3 second delay between the strike connecting and the fighter dropping

BIG knee to the body. I thought it was a low blow initially. Then a thunderous right hand a few seconds after.

Forza Ukraine.

7-2 vs 11-2 next. Fancying the Russian here.

Can't help but feel there's a factory or two dotted around Siberia churning these guys out.

What did I just witness?

A toe kick has ended the fight after a matter of seconds. Russian prevails.

Another one! Dzhabrailov with the body shot KO to defeat Zholdybay in R1. Front kick right to the solar plexus, looked like those toes really dug in too.

607878-22248272.png

607877-22248271.png

Looks like another new matchup. Nurgaipuly now fighting some guy named Khodzaev instead of Isaev.

Can't find a record for Khodzaev but he did a summersault upon entering the cage and can stretch his leg up to his head while grabbing his foot so that counts for something

After what seems like 15 hours... I believe we have arrived at the co-main event of the evening.

It's been a really nice event. Solid production level. I just wish it was a little more soviet. Too much American music blaring out for my liking.

After what seems like 15 hours... I believe we have arrived at the co-main event of the evening.

It's been a really nice event. Solid production level. I just wish it was a little more soviet. Too much American music blaring out for my liking.

Hearing Rick Ross in the background while they show what I'm assuming are the Kazakhstani celebrities in attendance on the screen was pretty fun

Not keen on the Kyrgyzstan fighter at all.

Great takedown defense by Kabardiev at the start of R1, Zhakshylyk was deep on a single leg

Wow they threw the towel in. I respect that.

Magomed Kabardiev looks tidy. Solid W.

1st fight - generous ref...dude is laying there covering up... Stop it...

Hammerfists of Doom!

<mma4>

Hory Fuk!

Bori not playing at all!

<{danawhoah}>

Pretty solid scrap - props ta both ladies!

Bori needs a chem treatment so them hands crush...

Back