Nurbek Kabdrakhmanov vs. Jalal Hasani
Rufani Valiev vs. Yelzhan Aliaskar
Dastan Amangeldy vs. Anton Lazebnov
Sanjar Tajiev vs. Vitaliy Pavlovskiy
Bagylan Zhakansha vs. Emomakhdi Orzuzoda
Gurami Zviadadze vs. Yerlan Shakishev
Veronika Borisova vs. Nursaule Sarhad

Live Stream:

Lol at thinking I’ll be getting any work done tomorrow when this is on YouTube. See you tomorrow morning guys, looking forward to it.

I'm at work so I'll catch this when I get home but I was flicking through the main card on Tap earlier in the week and there were a few interesting looking fighters on there.

What's Reznikov doing on the Youtube thumbnail btw?

Lol at thinking I’ll be getting any work done tomorrow when this is on YouTube. See you tomorrow morning guys, looking forward to it.

This and ONE are streaming same time tomorrow (bout 13 hours now).

I'm at work so I'll catch this when I get home but I was flicking through the main card on Tap earlier in the week and there were a few interesting looking fighters on there.

What's Reznikov doing on the Youtube thumbnail btw?
I wrote about it here some time ago (but forgot under which ruleset they are competing and too lazy to ask Google) -- he was scheduled to face Piraev in grappling bout. Or wrestling or something, some sort of wrestling/grappling, not mma.

First stoppage of the day was only 60 seconds late but at least it came.

Looking forward to the next fight. Rooting heavily for Veronika - the Russian stud. I don't think Nursaule has enough power to beat her.

Let's go.

Screenshot_20210620_200428.jpg

Veronika started like a house on fire. Some slick striking and nice jui jitsu too. Hoping she can maintain the momentum heading into the second round.

These girls are swinging. Joy to watch.

Veronika 2-0 so far.

I'm in three threads, trying to follow up...
L☻L !

Get in there Veronika! Beautiful finish towards the end of the 2nd. It was coming for some time. Other lady took a beating today...

Talented fighter.

What on earth is this lad wearing to the cage...

Great first round. Paulouski started to let fly there. Bit of needle after the bell too. Love to see it.

Paulouski receives a yellow card for a low blow. Not sure what that means but after the second round, it's probably 1-1 now.

Fantastic contest so far. This is a better scrap than I've seen Bellator ever put on.

Back