NAGA wildwood?

chuteboxfan7

White Belt
Reaction score
im thinking about entering the NAGA event at wildwood.the only thing is,i've never trained BJJ,i've only wrestled for 3 years.i have a basic knowledge of a few submissions.since im a wrestler i'd have to enter the teen intermediate division(no gi at lightweight 130-149.9lbs).my question is,if i do enter will i have a chance of atleast doing decent and not getting completely raped?

It's hard to say. Depending on how good of a wrestler you are, there is a good chance you would get destroyed. Comps are a blast so I say go for it, but you would do good to join a grappling gym.

If you got for takedowns and stay on top you could do ok, hows your passing?

It's experience anyway, you shouldn't expect gold your first time out the gate.

im not expecting to win the whole thing.i'd be happy if i win one or two matches. as for how good am i at wrestling, im decent,no state champ by any means but i am pretty good at takedowns and sprawling.and im ok at passing.

If you wrestled and you are doing no-gi do the right thing and put yourself and intermediate (dont be that guy who wrestled and goes into novice)

Good luck my friend!

If you wrestled and you are doing no-gi do the right thing and put yourself and intermediate (dont be that guy who wrestled and goes into novice)

Good luck my friend!

thats what i plan on doing.im dont wanna sandbag.thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back