Naga Video. Int. 2-5 years

you were doing pretty well until he caught that rnc in the scramble

Great stuff for the most part. I agree with your comments on the video, should have continued to out-wrestle him. It was a small mistake where he got your back, and that's all it takes. What you want to focus on is simultaneously defending the position and the choke. A good opponent will start working in the choke at the same time as the position, and your opponent did that very quickly. You clearly didn't lose to a chump.

I could tell right away he was a wrestler too, but i had the edge on my feet. They made me go 2-5 years since i'm a blue belt even though i only trained for about 1.5 years and then stopped for about a year until i started training agian 2 months ago. I'm glad i went intermediate though.

Good shit, you got caught. But you did very well, its all about the experience.

Not bad man. I did the intermediate there too in the absolute, looks like the florida sherdog crew needs to step it up into the W column, lol.

So tell me you didn't love the new bracketing system at NAGA or what. Done by 3 PM in Florida has to be a fucking record.

So tell me you didn't love the new bracketing system at NAGA or what. Done by 3 PM in Florida has to be a fucking record.

For real, considering Grappler's Quest usually has a far better reputation than NAGA with the stuff I was surprised given the GQ in April had a nice fat 3 hour delay.

Back