Naga Florida This Sat

Mikey Triangles

Bending Joints the Wrong Way Since 1985
@red
Reaction score
who's going?

i'll be there to coach my girl and her brother, but unfortunately i broke my arm so i'm out of the competition (same for the pan-ams :icon_cry2 ).

but if anyone is going here's a roll call. i'm the guy with the purple hair and the broken arm that is no longer competing in featherweight advanced, or lightweight purple belt :icon_sad:

who's going?

i'll be there to coach my girl and her brother, but unfortunately i broke my arm so i'm out of the competition (same for the pan-ams :icon_cry2 ).

but if anyone is going here's a roll call. i'm the guy with the purple hair and the broken arm that is no longer competing in featherweight advanced, or lightweight purple belt :icon_sad:

woah when'd you get the purple belt? congrats.

hopefully my instructor will be competing there - black belt division, under 200, he should have a de la riva logo on (but he might wear a new gi so I dunno). Anyway, he'll be the one with the gold medal at the end. :)

Sucks about your arm though. Hopefully it will be back and better than ever by the mundials!

i'm not a purple belt yet, but i am no longer allowed to compete at blue in naga since i have won it more than once.

i was going to be competing blue at the pan ams though, but now i'll just be on the side due to the injury.

I'll be there to help coach friends/watch, but I can't compete becuase I tore multiple ligaments in my ankle and have only been back on the mat twice since (Still recovering). Wish I could compete, but there are enough tourneys in Florida these days that missing one won't be a huge deal.

EDIT: By the way, any word of a superfight? The stuff I've heard so far was dropped, so I'd like to know if there is one/who is going to be in it.

Mikey is the purple hair a hint to Paul to give you your purple belt??

Sorry to hear about your arm brother...good luck to your girl and her bro

I'll be there to help coach friends/watch, but I can't compete becuase I tore multiple ligaments in my ankle and have only been back on the mat twice since (Still recovering). Wish I could compete, but there are enough tourneys in Florida these days that missing one won't be a huge deal.

EDIT: By the way, any word of a superfight? The stuff I've heard so far was dropped, so I'd like to know if there is one/who is going to be in it.

I heard it was Froto Nolan vs. Mohawk Gringo.

Look at me, I am not competing because I broke a toe. You guys make me feel like a bitch.

i cant go i'll be at an open tournament for wrestling instead Florida Folkstyle championships

Back