Media Nadia shows off her asset.

how can women complain about sexual harassment, when all they do is sexualize themselves? haha They have no place to complain at all...you reap what you sew....
well, they're sexualizing themselves for a worthy male suitor so if YOU respond to it, then it's harassment. The key is to know where you stand in the hierarchy and act accordingly.

well, they're sexualizing themselves for a worthy male suitor so if YOU respond to it, then it's harassment. The key is to know where you stand in the hierarchy and act accordingly.

ummmmm no...if you advertise yourself, it's for everyone....worth male suitor? haha and no...put on makeup, wear sexy clothes, all to get a man's attention...so, no complaining when you get that attention...nobody is forcing women to wear what they wear....now i'm talking about them deserving to be abused...but guys are going to approach and not all of them are going to be polite and nice...

Girl has talent.. in every aspect. Very submissive and shy in demeanor when in person. Has one of the best "fuck me harder" facial expressions in WMMA.

Another Tumultuously Tattooed Trollop, Traversing Through The Two-Lips (Tulips), Transmogrified!!!
:eek:

ummmmm no...if you advertise yourself, it's for everyone....worth male suitor? haha and no...put on makeup, wear sexy clothes, all to get a man's attention...so, no complaining when you get that attention...nobody is forcing women to wear what they wear....now i'm talking about them deserving to be abused...but guys are going to approach and not all of them are going to be polite and nice...
No means no

I feel like you need to hear that

Looks like Like the offspring of the wicked witch of the west and gaga

giphy.webp

"Guys ! Help me! I'm 1-1 in the UFC and they started cutting fighters!
What should I do to secure my position"?

Manager: "Well..."
If they spent half as much time training as they did trotting for Instagram, WMMA might actually be good

If her and Ariel had a kid, the earth's gravity might be thrown off by the sheer size of that schnozz

Anybody saying flattest ass ever or anything of that sort is probably mentally challenged.

Um my girl has a better ass than that and she is the furthest thing from a pro athlete hahah. Not impressed my babies

She has pretty decent definition for her lower back area. Keep up the good work.

This is like a week old but thanks for sharing
BTW check out @mmacheeks to stay updated

Those compression shorts aren't very flattering, but you can tell there's something there. That one angle from her last weigh-in was the best

People love to complain about WMMA on these forums but post a thread with a pic of a WMMA fighter's ass and it will get as many replies as a mcgregor thread.

Back