Crime N. J. Mother beaten unconscious after confronting middle school bully who threatened her son

Group of adolescents jump a woman with a baby

Ethnicity not mentioned in some stories so that we can cry "boo Trump!" and blame those mean racists

We find out they were black and sjws are quiet

Color me shocked

Shouldn't matter what color those POS are. Karma will find them eventually...

wow...what an in depth response.

I can't begin to tell you how many conflicts, stupid things I've done simply out of pride or "saving face."

I think another factor that should warrant further examination is how men are taught to "suppress" their emotions, or "having feelings" or being "Sensitve" is weak or "unmanly."

I'm not saying that men should have crying sessions, but I believe men react violently because of the pent up, suppressed emotions they have.

No prob. You seemed sincere, so I wanted to give a sincere response even though it was kinda all over the place.

But yeah, men do soooo much stupid shit. And what you've said about emotions is spot on, though I think part of the problem is that people don't know the difference between "suppressing" and "controlling". There's no reason to suppress emotions, but controlling emotions is EXTREMELY important, especially for men. My feminist friend and I got into an argument once because she said she'd raise her kids gender neutral and I said thay was stupid. I asked her if she would raise a chihuahua and a polar bear the same way. Would she let them both growl at her when feeding? Sleep in her bed? Sit on her lap?

Fucking of course not. Bigger, stronger things have to learn self control much faster and to a much higher degree. But a lot of boys, as you said, are taught to suppress emotions, not control them.

No prob. You seemed sincere, so I wanted to give a sincere response even though it was kinda all over the place.

But yeah, men do soooo much stupid shit. And what you've said about emotions is spot on, though I think part of the problem is that people don't know the difference between "suppressing" and "controlling". There's no reason to suppress emotions, but controlling emotions is EXTREMELY important, especially for men. My feminist friend and I got into an argument once because she said she'd raise her kids gender neutral and I said thay was stupid. I asked her if she would raise a chihuahua and a polar bear the same way. Would she let them both growl at her when feeding? Sleep in her bed? Sit on her lap?

Fucking of course not. Bigger, stronger things have to learn self control much faster and to a much higher degree. But a lot of boys, as you said, are taught to suppress emotions, not control them.

great points...

I'm beginning to like our conversations.

agreed regarding the "gender neutral" rearing by the way.

Big story, no witnesses, person trying to sue a school (read, government and all taxpayers in the state) for an incident that did not happen at school...because, words that apparently only her son heard and no one else even though it was said during lunchtime, when there would have been many others around.

Sounds like a hate crime that happened to a leftist.
<LikeReally5>

That is fucking insane. The school also grossly neglected their responsibilities, hope someone pays for it.

The attack did not happen at school. Dont you think that if the school had done something, the attack would have actually been worse? Payback would have come into play.

The school itself is in no way responsible for what happens outside of it, or off their grounds just because a student attends that school.

A violent child? Thats a parental issue, and they should been 100% responsible in a case like this.

The attack did not happen at school. Dont you think that if the school had done something, the attack would have actually been worse? Payback would have come into play.

The school itself is in no way responsible for what happens outside of it, or off their grounds just because a student attends that school.

A violent child? Thats a parental issue, and they should been 100% responsible in a case like this.
I commend you for being intellectually consistent regardless of who the victim/perp is, but I can make the argument she would not have felt it necessary to confront the 13 year old 'child' if the school handled its business

Now...who knows how she handled the confrontation. I have seen some spicy latina anger before...I wouldn't be that surprised if she put her hands on him first.

Any shit bag that beats up a woman pushing a kid in a stroller will get theirs..

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... some day

I commend you for being intellectually consistent regardless of who the victim/perp is, but I can make the argument she would not have felt it necessary to confront the 13 year old 'child' if the school handled its business

Now...who knows how she handled the confrontation. I have seen some spicy latina anger before...I wouldn't be that surprised if she put her hands on him first.

Schools cant stop bullying and people need to stop pretending they can. It only escalates, it doesnt matter if its a teacher, or principle getting involved the kid is then called a tattle-tail and it especially gets worse when a parent comes to school to defend their child...that child becomes a social outcast and more start to tease them for needing mommy or some other typical childish response.

Parents need to let their kids deal with life. It have been vastly different if those boys were beating her son, then that would be an issue the school should have dealt with and my opinion on this story would be vastly different and side with the mother/son.

I reject this.

How broad this term is applied, like we are all collectively guilty due to the actions of criminals.

Toxic masculinity reflects on the males who engage in this abhorrent behavior.

I was raised much better than this, as I'm sure you were.

I truly hope this ridiculous buzz word phases into oblivion.

Could also be lack of masculinity, in the household, if no father.

I bet that is more accurate

Schools cant stop bullying and people need to stop pretending they can. It only escalates, it doesnt matter if its a teacher, or principle getting involved the kid is then called a tattle-tail and it especially gets worse when a parent comes to school to defend their child...that child becomes a social outcast and more start to tease them for needing mommy or some other typical childish response.

Parents need to let their kids deal with life. It have been vastly different if those boys were beating her son, then that would be an issue the school should have dealt with and my opinion on this story would be vastly different and side with the mother/son.
Tbh you probably got a point there pal. Public schools suck in general. Funny how in college this same shit just does not happen.

Tbh you probably got a point there pal. Public schools suck in general. Funny how in college this same shit just does not happen.
Well, there are a lot of great charter and magnet schools where this probably doesn't happen much.. Of course charter and magnet schools cause the other public schools to get even worse.

Is just one of those sad truths. I dont "favor" bullying but it is a natural part of life and it does prepare kids for life outside of school...without it we end up with things like snowflakes on social media that think the world should say only things they want to hear...

Aaaahhahahahhahahahaha this one backfired on the left. Thought they had a great moment to highlight the racist MAGAs.

<{monica}>

Back