Myth that ufc give fighters pushes or special treatment

People wanna discredit Conor but Conor had a win streak bigger than most contenders and against as good of competition.

I see a lot around here , that the ufc gives Conor and Ronda special treatment. Now reading articles from woodley and Eddie it seems people actually believe the ufc helped create Ronda or Conor. Prove me wrong , but the ufc has never ever created one star. Either u have exciting fights or u can cut a promo. name me one star the ufc has created . Can't critize fighters on there style , due to never stepping foot in a cage. But holy shit the lack of call outs and boring ass lines about I'm in the best shape of my life, I want a top 10 and all this other boring shit make me think they are okay with how they are treated.
UFC charged 70 for the Ronda Holly fight.

hahaha, "myth."

it's like that myth that we need oxygen.

Yep it's a myth for the most part. Ronda and Conor created their own hype by winning and having personalities people were interested in. The UFC mostly just went along for the ride.

Not everyone can keep winning for years upon years like CM punk. Some people stumble along the way.

It's unfortunate but true.

Here's an example of the ufc creating stars. The women's divisions. 95%is garbage And you guys think it's world class stuff. As if being in the top 10means anything.
That is some incredible stuff star creating.

Boxing fans would never settle for that shit and kid themselves into thinking what they are watching is remotely comparable.
this.

WMMA gets a lot of shit on here. What are you talking about?

Just another boxing fan trying to assert authority over MMA fans. Sigh.

I love both sports. Wmma has a big following and airtime. Not really debatable.

Lol at 'assert authority... sigh"

Really?

Lmao

It's not a myth

And it's been happening before conor and Honda

I love both sports. Wmma has a big following and airtime. Not really debatable.

Lol at 'assert authority... sigh"

Really?
Must've misread you, there. Usually, when someone mentions boxing around here, they're only doing it to trash on MMA fans.

healthy champion on a 10 months "undefeated run"and 0 defences who doesn't defend his title because....fuck it!he wants to fight LWs at WW and STILL is officially called the FW champion while the 2 best FWs in the business are put in a interim tittle match just to eliminate legit contenders.

yep,no special treatment at all.
Yeah given easy fights against the champ in the weight class above him and then against the guy who beat his ass. What easy fights. While the best fighter who he knocked out in 13 fuckin seconds has to wait a year for a rematch. Lol.

Must've misread you, there. Usually, when someone mentions boxing around here, they're only doing it to trash on MMA fans.

Not the case at all with me. Boxing was obviously first but I caught mma very young and I would be Pat Smith. Ken and Royce as much as I was Tommy hearns Sweet pea and Tyson in backyard fighting with friends and brothers. Haa

Not everyone can keep winning for years upon years like CM punk. Some people stumble along the way.

It's unfortunate but true.
Yeah, the ufc built up cm punk and had coddled him for his long illustrative career.

Yeah, the ufc built up cm punk and had coddled him for his long illustrative career.

Highly debateable!

All he has beat have been absolute killers! Undertaker, John Cena, Kane.

That right there makes him HOF worthy and cements his status as the GOAT!!!!

Back